Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (163 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm glad yall have an equally better viewing option
Via illegal steaming.

TNT have the rights for the Champions league in the UK.

None of the coverage on Sky or TNT is as fun as what these guys are having on Paramount.
Instead they have always used the most boring pundits imaginable.

i hope they will eventually follow suit and create a more light hearted, fun atmosphere.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Watching euros talk about domestic (italian tv is joke tv) or continental is brutal. They take things so seriously while the whole tourney is obviously rigged

- - - Updated - - -

With that being said, I can't wait for the same expert broadcasts this summer :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hated that day, it felt wrong. He should of been given the respect to leave on his own terms.

Look at the send off Totti was given. Del Piero deserved something similar.
totti's farewell was forced too, and he also had a beef with their then current ownership

there's a false sentiment that adp deserved an other year or so. he simply wasn't going to play, that's the harsh reality. conte did him a favor by starting him against atalanta in the last round (and in the coppa final - which we lost and alex didn't have a great match). while agnelli's announcement was harsh and the timing was terrible, i think that it was time for alex to leave top football. and of course the farewell itself that del piero got was absolutely beautiful

Mar 30, 2003
totti's farewell was forced too, and he also had a beef with their then current ownership

there's a false sentiment that adp deserved an other year or so. he simply wasn't going to play, that's the harsh reality. conte did him a favor by starting him against atalanta in the last round (and in the coppa final - which we lost and alex didn't have a great match). while agnelli's announcement was harsh and the timing was terrible, i think that it was time for alex to leave top football. and of course the farewell itself that del piero got was absolutely beautiful
That would make sense if we didn't then sign Anelka and Bendtner to just sit on the bench and pick up free medals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)