Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (44 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

If this is a real background picture of his personal posters i’d really be impressed, uno di noi!

- - - Updated - - -

Although it does sound a bit odd given the age difference…. :lol:

Maybe somebody from his family shared the passion onto him via youtube clips etc.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Although it does sound a bit odd given the age difference…. :lol:
The first player I really liked was Baggio around 1993-1994. I was 6 at the time. I guess it's not entirely impossible for him to have been a Juve fan around 2011, at which point he would have been 6 and could have seen Del Piero play for us.

I have to say though that, for me, Del Piero pretty quickly replaced Baggio as my idol as he played when I was growing up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Back when you could celebrate goals.

Now - 5 minute VAR check to desperately search for an offside, handball, miniscule foul 50 passes before, etc.
does anybody know any guy who likes what var brought to the sport? only anti juve's are happy and only when jj gets fucked by var, otherwise it looks like var united the majority of football world and everybody hates it with their guts

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
does anybody know any guy who likes what var brought to the sport? only anti juve's are happy and only when jj gets fucked by var, otherwise it looks like var united the majority of football world and everybody hates it with their guts
I'm also interested if anybody knows anybody who has become an impassioned fan of the sport since VAR and all that came into it.

It's not the same game as it was in the 90s, are there any kids nowadays with the same passion we all used to have?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Remember the 2002 World Cup?

VAR makes it more difficult for evil to triumph.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think VAR is, overall, a step in the right direction. The way it has been implemented is atrocious tho.

Wouldve been better to remove the ref all together and have people with the authority sitting in a room utilizing Technology to make the right calls in real time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)