Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (59 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Fantasy thinking but let Alex be in control and bring back the likes of Gigi, #3 the Warrior and Barzgagi etc etc in some capacity. Lazy ass stupid play won''t be tolerated.

Aug 2, 2005
I agree completely on everyone but Zidane.

And his oldest used to be in real madrids youth team, so he been in Madrid in a while.
A healthy Baggio would be among the greatest of the game.. I guess I would find it difficult choosing between Zidane and Baggio, and I am someone who loved Italy, Juventus, because of Baggio

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yup. Impossible to choose. Baggio is why I love the game, Juventus, and Italy. He's my all time favorite player with Zizou (Del Piero is right behind them), so I can't really pick one over the other.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Did not expect that. Interesting. I guess it's the closest place to Italy (climate, language etc.) without living in Italy. Plus more anonymity, makes sense I guess. Also California probably got too woke to live there.
I'm a little surprised. His children are high school age and you try not to mess with their pre-college years.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Do euros even get the paramount broadcast greatness?

Or do yall still just sit there and watch prem cvcks and the koeman bros soapbox it on CL broadcast it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)