Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (144 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Now: ask Ale questions via Gianluca Di Marzio in twitter, using this hashtag: ‎#campioniprevidenza

- - - Updated - - -

Ale:"I want to play on. It's not a secret that I like LA, and USA is an interesting place. Japan as well. I'll consider my next destination not only in terms of football, but in terms of a whole project. I won't play in Italy again".

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's very very sad how Del Piero's career and relationship with Juventus came to an end.

Agnelli really fucked up the way to let him go, and also Conte did it in his first year, giving Borriello more time and trust and putting DP in for garbage time in meaningless games. It was a tragedy. He's very right to be hurt.

Now when asked if he's attending the game tomorrow, he said: "Fortunately no. I have a lot of stuff to do in Turin". He really resents what they did to him, and he's actually right. And he never complained to press or anything like that which could have disturbed the atmosphere and easily taken our first Conte title away.

It's really pathetic what the relationship with arguably the most representative player of all time at Juve became with the club.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's very very sad how Del Piero's career and relationship with Juventus came to an end.

Agnelli really fucked up the way to let him go, and also Conte did it in his first year, giving Borriello more time and trust and putting DP in for garbage time in meaningless games. It was a tragedy. He's very right to be hurt.

Now when asked if he's attending the game tomorrow, he said: "Fortunately no. I have a lot of stuff to do in Turin". He really resents what they did to him, and he's actually right. And he never complained to press or anything like that which could have disturbed the atmosphere and easily taken our first Conte title away.

It's really pathetic what the relationship with arguably the most representative player of all time at Juve became with the club.
Our greatest ever player, and I don't see him ever being part of the club again with Agnelli here, so probably never, unfortunately.

Mar 9, 2006
So he'll be in turin tomorrow and still refuses to attend our historic match? Damn...I didnt realize how pissed he was over it all.
lol they treated him like he is a trash pack (conte+agnelli), what do you expected from him? someday he'll drop a biography and we will find out what really happened between him and Conte, i was confused when i read in Pirlo's biography that Del Piero was training with his own trainer for the whole season and was training with the team only on sessions with the ball, do they really dislike each other so?! Who knows....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
weird i was always under the impression del piero and conte had a good relationship. And training seperately was probably because of dp's age and physical condition not any bad blood

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4550838 said:
lol they treated him like he is a trash pack (conte+agnelli), what do you expected from him? someday he'll drop a biography and we will find out what really happened between him and Conte, i was confused when i read in Pirlo's biography that Del Piero was training with his own trainer for the whole season and was training with the team only on sessions with the ball, do they really dislike each other so?! Who knows....
didn't he already release a biography?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 140)