Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (26 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let him replace one if Quag or Vucinic for next season before retiring. Needs to retire in this shirt man.

Would be epic and club would make all kinds of money from merchandising. That way Tevez can go back to his favorite #32.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ale's chapter as a player for Juventus is closed.

he should be our global ambassador now, spreading the gospel of La Vecchia Signora to shores untouched.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I prefer he retires so he can be associated with Juve as quickly as possible :touched:

But if he is gonna keep on playing, its nicer if its MLS since its the only league outside Europe that I can watch weekly on tv here (and Brasil one, but doubt he will go there).

Aug 17, 2007
Hoori is in the US??

Anyway - I hope this means he will play on. He could stay in Australia as director or any other role (besides a player), cause they'd like to keep him, but he leaves. He won't become a part of Juve's management as long as AA there, I believe, and he won't play for any other Italian club. So unless he decides to retire and just rest (God, please no), he will play somewhere, probably USA or Japan.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
only if Conte wants him back.. Im really not buying that Agnelli was the one who let him go. Otherwise he wouldn't have offered to come back to the board.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
If he came to the US and played for DC United he would literally be playing in my back yard. I would absolutely shit myself with excitement. Just the fact that I could meet one of my heroes in real life gives would give me such joy and excitement. If he doesn't decide to come to DC or the MLS for that matter, I really hope he'd end up back in Italy with us because we truly need him on our team, no matter what he does for the club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
is there any info about other leagues he might join. somewhere where Juventus doesent have a strong fanbase (Japan, China, S. America, Africa...). MLS is boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)