Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (44 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Commercial American Pizza is easier to eat with bare hands than Italian pizza. Italian pizza's ingredients dont stick to the pizza properly at least in the restaurants that ive tried here.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I wish, but don't get too excited yet. Italian sources are full of bullshit. The most important thing for me is that he won't retire and won't become a coach. I want him on the pitch. And of course, I prefer the MLS over the A-League.

BTW, you want him in DC specifically, or any MLS club would be fine?
DC is perfect because it's so close to me. I'll post tons of pics here regularly. Would be miraculous :touched:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Don't know if the rumours of him going to Asia have any truth to them, but moving to from Italy, to Australia then to Japan, would be tough on his wife and his kids.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In a perfect world, Alex plays for the Seattle Sounders.

That way, his last season or 2 can be played in front of 40000 fans every night again, in a city that is mad about football.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I kind of hope that his next season is his last, seeing him live for Sydney was an amazing experience and will forever feel blessed that I saw a living legend live. But he was noticeably was less energetic in his second season and got a few injuries, still had some amazing games. I just don't want him to be that player that plays one year too long and has his last season disrupted by injuries and poor form. Ale more than anyone deserves an amazing final season and send off. I have no doubt that he can play really well in any league he plays in but I just don't want him to go that one season too many.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In a perfect world, Alex plays for the Seattle Sounders.

That way, his last season or 2 can be played in front of 40000 fans every night again, in a city that is mad about football.
In a perfect world he would have retired 2 years ago and sat together with Nedved and co in the stands, working behind the scene for the benefit of the club; but he wanted to play for a few more years. Can't wait to see him return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)