Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
"He flooded the dressing room with
tears, and we did the same, both with him and for him."

:cry:
an event that shocked the world even if we knew about it a year ago...fuck aa, or fuck the puppet master

pirlo's thoughts were so deep...i'm so impressed, but got me sad :( ..you can't forget what ale did to us, all the joy he gave us but in the same time the way he went out the door, it can never be forgotten.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Was talking to an aquaintance the other day as we walked to play 5 a sides. I knew he was an Aussie but it only recently occurred to me to ask if he had an A-League team. He then told me that he is a Sydney FC supporter and has been since they began. He has seen Alex play 30+ times for Syndey and I have seldom been so jealous of another human being.

I only saw him play once and that was against Cesena in Conte's first season. Alex played a brilliant 15 minutes before being kicked in the head and getting subbed off. Still worth the trip over, though :touched:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I saw him 8 years ago vs Fiorentina. It was hell of a game, Abbiati parried Toni's penalty but big Luca scored the opener later on. Ale saved the day with nice effort around 60th minute just before Capello brought him off. But nice memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)