Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (221 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He had tough time after Euro. I remember Italian media were brutal. But that goal against Germany was his redemption in a way.
That is why it was such a beautiful moment, I was so scared when he had a spot kick in the final... I was more scared of him missing than us losing. My dad couldn't watch. Oh man...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That is why it was such a beautiful moment, I was so scared when he had a spot kick in the final... I was more scared of him missing than us losing. My dad couldn't watch. Oh man...
Yeah I also was definitely on edge when he stepped up. He was first iirc.
But to be honest for Italy in big tournaments he kinda disappointed. I watched him on 7 of them between his first Euro 96 and last in 2008 and given the fact he had such an illustrious career here, for national team he rarely has been decisive. I know he was overlooked in 2000 and 2002 but still...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thx guys... hahah we were having a youtube fest yesterday... showing the best clips of our fav players :D

I came second with my selection of "Zidane vs Portugal in 2000 euro".... Also used a baggio clip and of course a del piero skills clip.

But my other friend won with the "Messi vs ronaldinho" clip :(

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
thx guys... hahah we were having a youtube fest yesterday... showing the best clips of our fav players :D

I came second with my selection of "Zidane vs Portugal in 2000 euro".... Also used a baggio clip and of course a del piero skills clip.

But my other friend won with the "Messi vs ronaldinho" clip :(
:confused: ???

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Me and 2 more pals were skypeing and talking about football for like 3 hours, and about our respective teams....juve, madrid and barcelona. And about the best players ever. We took turns in showing some good clips of each playerwe wanted...we all saw the clip at the same time and judged.

Was pretty fun jeje

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 216)