Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (221 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4151422 said:
if Conte will resign, i want to see DP as our primary transfer target
Too many great strikers in the squad, I'm afraid there's no place for him with the great Anelka, Bendtner, Matri, Giovinco.

He'll lift the trophy with Sydney though.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
the question is, how do we sign back Ibra who tried everything possible to leave the club back then and on the other hand let Ale go just like that. How Agnelli? How?!!!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
People, you gotta stop blaming Agnelli for DP's departure.

It is clear. If Del Piero was a wanted man, Conte would've asked Marotta, Paratici, Agnelli or whoever in charge of decision making to renew his contract. But Conte didn't want Ale. Simple.

greystar

Feb 27, 2010
People, you gotta stop blaming Agnelli for DP's departure.

It is clear. If Del Piero was a wanted man, Conte would've asked Marotta, Paratici, Agnelli or whoever in charge of decision making to renew his contract. But Conte didn't want Ale. Simple.
Agnelli is certain to be blamed. because at least there should have been a better way to announce Ale's departure

- - - Updated - - -

people says at facebook pages that Alex will be at Juventus arena stadium tomorrow !! is that true !!!
I hope he won't be at the stadium today.. just as I hoped he wouldn't be at the stadium for the Juve-Bayern match. because I guess not many people - except the fans - would really welcome him there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 213)