Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (87 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Da quando ho lasciato la Juventus, non ho mai pensato a come sarebbe stato vederla vincere senza di me.

Non l'ho mai fatto, fino a pochi giorni fa, quando i numeri della classifica hanno sentenziato che il secondo scudetto consecutivo, dopo quello del Grande Ritorno, sarebbe stato possibile.

Ho provato a immaginarlo, ma nel mio "film" le immagini erano sempre sfuocate: il fischio finale, i miei compagni che esultano, la coppa pronta per essere alzata, il boato del pubblico. Ecco, qui le immagini cominciano a diventare nitide, e scorrono dinanzi al mio obiettivo. Gli attori protagonisti sono loro, i tifosi. Siete voi.

Per chi gioca a calcio, così è almeno per me, è fantastico vedere i tifosi esultare, sentirli gioire, farli esplodere. Ecco perché quando quel film dalla mia mente si è trasferito nella realtà, quando la Juventus ha rivinto lo scudetto (che bello il verbo rivincere…), il mio pensiero è andato subito a chi sta festeggiando. E stavolta con voi ci sono anche io.

Applaudo i miei compagni, una squadra fantastica, che non smetterò mai di portare nel cuore. Applaudo chi l'anno scorso mi dedicò quel trionfo, mi piace adesso ricambiare quel gesto: confermarsi è stata un'impresa altrettanto grande. Applaudo il lavoro della società, dello staff tecnico, e di tutti coloro che lavorano nell'ombra.

Chi conosce la Juventus, sa che dopo che si è vinto, bisogna rivincere. E rivincere ancora.

ONE LOVE

Alessandro

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Martin

Translate this, prof.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, solved..

Alessandro Del Piero sent a moving message to his former Juventus teammates. “I never thought what it’d be like to see this team win without me.”

The legend left the Bianconeri last summer after another Scudetto celebration, but is now in Sydney watching today’s title celebrations from afar.

“Since I left Juventus, I’ve never thought what it’d be like to see this team win without me,” he wrote on his website alessandrodelpiero.com.

“I never did, until a few days ago, when the numbers of the rankings secured the second title in a row, after the one of the Great Return.

“I tried to imagine it, but in my "film" the images were rather blurred: the final whistle, my friends who rejoice, the cup ready to be lifted, the roar of our supporters. And at this point, with the roar of fans, everything starts to become sharper, and come into focus. The leading actors are the fans. You, guys, are the leading actors.

“For those who play football, at least for me, it’s great to see fans rejoice, hear them shout for joy, make them explode with excitement and happiness .

“That's why when the "movie" from my mind moved to reality, when Juventus has won again the title (what a nice verb is "to win again" ...), my first thought was about those who were celebrating this victory. And this time I am one of them.

“I want to applaud to my teammates, to a fantastic team, that will always stay in my heart. A round of applauses to Gigi, who deserved to lift the trophy as captain.

“I applaud to all who dedicated this triumph to me last year, I'm happy to exchange this gesture: to re-affirm that you are the best is a great challenge. My applauses to the work of the society, to the technical staff, and to all those who work behind the scenes.

“Who knows Juventus well, is well aware that it's just not possible to stop at one victory. You have to win once again. And again and again.

“ONE LOVE

Alessandro”

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
As much as possible:

Since I left Juventus, I never thought it would be like to see her win without me.

I never did, until a few days ago, when the numbers of the rankings have ruled that the second title in a row, after that of the Great Return, it would have been possible.

I tried to imagine it, but in my "film" the images were always blurred: the final whistle, my friends who rejoice, the cup ready to be lifted, the roar of the audience. Here, here the images begin to become sharper, and run before my goal. The actors protagonists are the fans. You are you.

For those who play football, so it is at least for me, it's great to see fans rejoice, rejoice to hear them, make them explode. That's why when the movie from my mind moved in reality, when Juventus has won back the title (how nice the verb win again ...), my thoughts immediately went to those who are celebrating. And this time we are with you, too.

I applaud my fellow, a fantastic team, I'll never stop to bring into the heart. I applaud those who last year I dedicated this triumph, I like it now reciprocate the gesture: confirmed was a challenge as great. I applaud the work of the society, the technical staff, and all those who work in the shadows.

Who knows Juventus, knows that after you won, you win again. And win back again.

ONE LOVE

Alessandro

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Tell me about it. I was so cold today even after the final whistle, no reaction at all. I still have to get used to it that I wont be watching him play there.
I didn't even watch the game :snoop: [tried a stream but it was so slow].

To me it'll be never like it was before. It's a strange feeling to hate the winning coach of your favorite team but it's how it goes for me. Wishing the best for a team and the worst for the team's coach are mutually exclusive I know lol but I have handled the impossibe quite nicely :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I didn't even watch the game :snoop: [tried a stream but it was so slow].

To me it'll be never like it was before. It's a strange feeling to hate the winning coach of your favorite team but it's how it goes for me. Wishing the best for a team and the worst for the team's coach are mutually exclusive I know lol but I have handled the impossibe quite nicely :p
We both been there before, or at least I have :p

Btw, I love how he congratulated his team-mates and Buffon precisely and ignored the rest. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 66)