Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (50 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Andrea's papa preferred DP over him. He has father issues.
I have this image of him in his office once in a while when he's surfing the internet he's checking Del Piero's pictures with his father and biting his lips while continuesly shaking and lighting up a cigaret.

You can get it on ebay in good price. You want me to find you one?
Yes, please.
It's all Andrea's fault. :lol2:
Who's fault is it?

Horrible President. He's done us no good at all. I hope he resigns.
Yeah because he's an employee at Juve and it's not like he's the patron.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
not as a player of course but i see the fans dragging him back into accepting a management role. he takes nedved's role while nedved takes marotta's

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Who's fault is it?
I still think it was a decision that all parties (excluding Alex himself) agreed on and pushed for. Alex was too big a name with a huge fan base, the team had started a new project and even if Alex was certainly not going to object a bench role, fans would still hold it against the coach everytime the team failed to get results. Conte was(is) an inexperienced coach who had been captained by Ale during his playing days, he was obviously too insecure to let Ale stay. I'm sure Alex' departure was not meant to make way for younger top strikers, Alex had to go simply to let the club go ahead without having to put up with the huge pressure Ale's presence could have on the coach and on the team consequently.

A more experienced coach, perhaps someone who wasn't as aware of Alex' heavy name and status among the fans as Conte was would most probably let Alex stay for as long as he wished. These talks of Mourinho vs Raul or similar stories don't apply here as it was Higuain/Benzema/Ronaldo that Raul had to make way for and it's now (in the hindsight) pretty obvious that Juve board knew very well that they could not financially afford buying a top name to replace Del Piero with. It wasn't a matter of quality or age, it wasn't jealousy or father issues, it was the decision the coach and the board unanimously agreed on and I believe they genuinely thought they were making the right decision. It's a shame there was no perfect ending for such beautiful story. Of course it was good and all that Alex left with a trophy and a full stadium in tears but in a perfect world he would have been given the chance to decide when to leave his home, I would have still liked Juve as much as I used to and I would have been watching Juve regularly now that I've got proper internet connection :p

All that being said, I have no doubt that Alex is classy and intelligent enough to understand that as much as it was the improper way to show him the door, there was nothing personal deciding on his exit. Juve will certainly offer him a role after he retires and Alex will come back to where he belongs to.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
not as a player of course but i see the fans dragging him back into accepting a management role. he takes nedved's role while nedved takes marotta's
You got all this planned? :D

- - - Updated - - -

I still think it was a decision that all parties (excluding Alex himself) agreed on and pushed for. Alex was too big a name with a huge fan base, the team had started a new project and even if Alex was certainly not going to object a bench role, fans would still hold it against the coach everytime the team failed to get results. Conte was(is) an inexperienced coach who had been captained by Ale during his playing days, he was obviously too insecure to let Ale stay. I'm sure Alex' departure was not meant to make way for younger top strikers, Alex had to go simply to let the club go ahead without having to put up with the huge pressure Ale's presence could have on the coach and on the team consequently.

A more experienced coach, perhaps someone who wasn't as aware of Alex' heavy name and status among the fans as Conte was would most probably let Alex stay for as much as he wished. These talks of Mourinho vs Raul or similar stories don't apply here as it was Higuain/Benzema/Ronaldo that Raul had to make way for and it's now (in the hindsight) pretty obvious that Juve board knew very well that they could not financially afford buying a top name to replace Del Piero with. It wasn't a matter of quality or age, it wasn't jealousy or father issues, it was the decision the coach and the board unanimously agreed on and I believe they genuinely thought they were making the right decision. It's a shame there was no perfect ending for such beautiful story. Of course it was good and all that Alex left with a trophy and a full stadium in tears but in a perfect world he would have been given the chance to decide when to leave his home, I would have still liked Juve as much as I used to and I would have been watching Juve regularly now that I've got proper internet connection :p

All that being said, I have no doubt that Alex is so classy and intelligent to understand that as much as it was the improper way to show him the door, there was nothing personal deciding on his exit. Juve will certainly offer him a role after he retires and Alex will come back to where he belongs to.
The thing is I don't know how influential Conte was to the mang last season. Conte wanted Juve's job badly, and Agnelli made the "this will be Del Piero's last year" announcement after just 60days from season kick-off, I wouldn't be so sure that Conte had the balls to come up with the idea of getting rid of Ale when the season had just began and looking at how he was appointed as a coach and still had no Scudetto guaranteed as the season was still way too long back then. Also not to forget Ale's last two contract renewal issues he faced. So practically my finger is still pointed towards Agnelli more but like I told you before, I wouldn't be surprised.

As for him coming back, I'm totally the opposite. He may come back one day, but at least not in the next +5years IMO.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
of course, my plan also includes pavel expressing his love for suarez and he offers us vidal+quag+30 mil for him :D

- - - Updated - - -

50 mil*

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Liverpool are too weak for such a transfer. Vidal in couple of years would cost more than Suarez. :D
please..suarez is the most expensive forward out there after ronaldo...mids will never be that expensive. vidal will start to shake loose next season mailny coz marotta wont be able to hold on to him

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
please..suarez is the most expensive forward out there after ronaldo...mids will never be that expensive. vidal will start to shake loose next season mailny coz marotta wont be able to hold on to him
He's fvcking good I have to admit. Watched Liverpool in almost all their Europa league matches, he's too good to be playing for Liver. :p

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
he's good enough to be playing for me :stuckup: now shut up and show me your beautiful face!

- - - Updated - - -

A more experienced coach, perhaps someone who wasn't as aware of Alex' heavy name and status among the fans as Conte was would most probably let Alex stay for as long as he wished. These talks of Mourinho vs Raul or similar stories don't apply here as it was Higuain/Benzema/Ronaldo that Raul had to make way for and it's now (in the hindsight) pretty obvious that Juve board knew very well that they could not financially afford buying a top name to replace Del Piero with. It wasn't a matter of quality or age, it wasn't jealousy or father issues, it was the decision the coach and the board unanimously agreed on and I believe they genuinely thought they were making the right decision. It's a shame there was no perfect ending for such beautiful story. Of course it was good and all that Alex left with a trophy and a full stadium in tears but in a perfect world he would have been given the chance to decide when to leave his home, I would have still liked Juve as much as I used to and I would have been watching Juve regularly now that I've got proper internet connection :p

All that being said, I have no doubt that Alex is classy and intelligent enough to understand that as much as it was the improper way to show him the door, there was nothing personal deciding on his exit. Juve will certainly offer him a role after he retires and Alex will come back to where he belongs to.

you confuse me all the time with your posts :p hey way you put it its like you agree with the board's decision to let del piero go

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
he's good enough to be playing for me :stuckup: now shut up and show me your beautiful face!

- - - Updated - - -

you confuse me all the time with your posts :p hey way you put it its like you agree with the board's decision to let del piero go
I had a hair-cut yesterday, almost level 1. I look like a chicken.

She was hoping he'd come play for Tehran. :D

Aug 1, 2003
Whilst how ales departure was announced was tasteless to say the least i dont think he couldve gotten a more beautiful farewell than he did. And i also cannot harbour such resentment for neither agnelli nor conte who whether you like it or not took juve out of a deep shithole .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
bet you still look like a sexy edible chicken :lick: send me a picture doing the vucinic celebration
:lol2:

Will send you one later on your whatsapp, check it.

Whilst how ales departure was announced was tasteless to say the least i dont think he couldve gotten a more beautiful farewell than he did. And i also cannot harbour such resentment for neither agnelli nor conte who whether you like it or not took juve out of a deep $#@!hole .
Again with this? For many it may be beautiful but for him it's not an ideal one since that's not what he wanted at first place or requested. That sounds very selfish if you ask me.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a legend,outside the pitch as well...
http://en.alessandrodelpiero.com/news/holocaust-memorial-day_24.html
He wrote this on the holocaust memorial day:

HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL DAY

There's just some hours left and this day will be gone, but I just wanted to share with you a thought that has nothing to do with football and with our situation at the moment.
I'm writing from home, because the flu ‘hangover' prevented me from leaving to Milan with my team, where we'll be playing against Inter tomorrow.
Today is the 27th of January. Holocaust Memorial Day.
I'm 35, so, fortunately, I didn't live through the Holocaust. But almost everyone of us has or had a relative, or just somebody we know who lived through this experience, or simply read or heard about what happened: the biggest tragedy, generated by human madness.
Nobody can forget those six millions of Jewish people killed. Today, being a father myself, I feel responsibility to seize the sense of this day to pass it then to my children, as soon as they will be big enough to understand it.
I'm sure that it was real useful to establish a day to stop to think about what happened, especially for children and young people. Because it is necessary to remember, not to deny, to learn more, to know in order to understand. And to share the pain of those who still live thorough the memory of that tragedy.

Alessandro

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)