Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (100 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
There's no real reason, you might give a reason or two just not to put yourself in the circle of those pointing fingers at Agnelli. But there's absolutely no real reason for the manag to ask him to leave the club.
Maybe not for you, but for me there were. And that's even regardless of me or anyone else agreeing with those reasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
If he doesn't come back to the club in 5years time you'll have to change your mind then and agree with me.
If he doesn't get an offer from Juve to come back after he retires that is ;)
Because he might want to be a coach somewhere, or to stay at Australia, or to come to Iran and see me, who knows.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maybe not for you, but for me there were. And that's even regardless of me or anyone else agreeing with those reasons.
So for you there are good reasons to ask him to leave the club but you don't agree with them? :D

- - - Updated - - -

If he doesn't get an offer from Juve to come back after he retires that is ;)
I can assure you he wont get any.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So for you there are good reasons to ask him to leave the club but you don't agree with them? :D
See, the thing is I understand the reasons and I kind of agree with some of them. But at the same time, I don't agree with what happened (making him leave, that is).

It was an unfortunate situation. Maybe I'll make up my mind about the whole thing one of these days. Probably not though :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I wonder why the hell we didn't keep him if we were gonna bring Bendtner and Anelka anyway :sergio: Ale would have scored a few goals by now.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to dedicate my 5000th post to this glorious man called Alessandro Del Piero.

I'm waiting for you to come back home! Grande Ale :delpiero:

Aug 17, 2007
Where's Moratti?

Btw i saw his free kick was in the top 5 goals of the A-league?
Personally i think his shot from 30m with his left foot was way better.
Btw, few days ago I read in the "competition guide" of the champions league- some kind of book that I have since I was present in the press conference before Maccabi Haifa- Juve back in 2009-2010. It has huge information and statistics in it about each and every player in every team in that year's champions league, and in the information about Ale I found out that 2 of the best 3 goals in the 2008-2009 CL were his. I assume it's the goal vs. Zenit and the one vs. Real in Torino.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Btw, few days ago I read in the "competition guide" of the champions league- some kind of book that I have since I was present in the press conference before Maccabi Haifa- Juve back in 2009-2010. It has huge information and statistics in it about each and every player in every team in that year's champions league, and in the information about Ale I found out that 2 of the best 3 goals in the 2008-2009 CL were his. I assume it's the goal vs. Zenit and the one vs. Real in Torino.
Owyeah! His freekick against Zenith was just out of this world! The one vs Real was great aswell but the one against Zenith :heart: The flick Flack after the goal was the best celebration ive seen from him aswell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 94)