Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (157 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No no, don't talk about this. You make me dream and there's no chance he'll call him up.

Btw, if Ale was there yesterday, he would score at least one of those close FK.
If he's considering Totti then I don't know why he wouldn't consider Ale, hence that Ale has been better than Totti in the last couple of years. He needs fresh legs here's someone with fresh legs and immense experience.

There's no way he would have missed the 2nd one, specially after the 1st one.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh ffs! Stop clinging on to the past. Let it go already!
:confused: Did you remember to take your pills this morning?

I never mentioned missing him per se, even though I do. I was merely stating that the team as a whole missed his presence and what he might have offered last night. Learn to read and understand context before yapping like a hormonal charged woman.

Aug 17, 2007
If he's considering Totti then I don't know why he wouldn't consider Ale, hence that Ale has been better than Totti in the last couple of years. He needs fresh legs here's someone with fresh legs and immense experience.

There's no way he would have missed the 2nd one, specially after the 1st one.
I'm with you, but in Italy they don't even mention Ale in terms of national team.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:confused: Did you remember to take your pills this morning?

I never mentioned missing him per se, even though I do. I was merely stating that the team as a whole missed his presence and what he might have offered last night. Learn to read and understand context before yapping like a hormonal charged woman.
So Sheik again, tell me what's wrong with missing someone such as Del Piero? One isn't allowed to miss no player? I'm still waiting.

I'm with you, but in Italy they don't even mention Ale in terms of national team.
Some 4-5 players need to suffer some injuries in order to probably see this happen. :p

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Balotelli, Gilardino, Pazzini, Giovinco, Diamanti, Osvaldo, El Sharaway, Di Natale, Borini, Destro, Insigne, Fabbrini, Gabbiadini, Quagliarella, Matri, Totti, Cassano, Toni, Immobile, Amauri etc etc would probably all have to be injured for Del Piero to get a call up at this stage. :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Even though Juve games are shown in Australia early on in the morning, do you think Ale watches the Juve gamed and yells at the TV, scream when we score etc. like us fans do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 154)