Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (101 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sydney are 2min away from keeping a clean sheet :shocked::shocked::shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Alex's performances in the first half :tuttosport: Touches, flicks, passes, runs. Lovely to watch. Should have scored in the 2nd half but the Mariners keeper made a great save.
That was a really good save. Thought it's in.

- - - Updated - - -

Ale almost made an assist, chip assist but bad finishing to an easy chance :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

FT 2-0

3points, YES!!!!!!!!!!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
there are 42 free kick goals here, but the vid is from April 2011, so it's missing this final masterpiece, which makes it 43 in total.
there's also a trofeo tim freekick goal against inter, but it's not an official game so it's not in the vid. probably a few more unofficial friendly goals, that might cause confusion, but the number of del piero fk goals in official games is 43. believing DP scored only 22 freekick goals is like stating that Montero got only 4 red cards in his Juve time. :D can't be arsed to look for sinisa numbers.

Aug 17, 2007
Aussies, can you PLEASE find me a link for the full match vs. CCM? I missed it and I must watch it. You did after the 7 vs. Wellington, any chance you can do it again??

I'd be grateful.

Forza Ale, Forza Sydney. Very important win.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
there are 42 free kick goals here, but the vid is from April 2011, so it's missing this final masterpiece, which makes it 43 in total.
there's also a trofeo tim freekick goal against inter, but it's not an official game so it's not in the vid. probably a few more unofficial friendly goals, that might cause confusion, but the number of del piero fk goals in official games is 43. believing DP scored only 22 freekick goals is like stating that Montero got only 4 red cards in his Juve time. :D can't be arsed to look for sinisa numbers.
Thank you man! Do you know how many goal kicks did he score with Italy and with Sydney?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Aussies, can you PLEASE find me a link for the full match vs. CCM? I missed it and I must watch it. You did after the 7 vs. Wellington, any chance you can do it again??

I'd be grateful.

Forza Ale, Forza Sydney. Very important win.
Yes, let's see what Melbourne Heart will do against Adelaide. Even if they win, Sydney will still stand among the top six but Brisbane and Perth Glory are pretty close. There are three games left if I'm not wrong and Sydney's schedule seems to be harder than those of its rivals for the 5th/6th spots. This league would be far shittier than it is if Ale's team doesn't qualify for the play-offs :disagree:

Aug 17, 2007
Hoori :weee:

Totally agree. Sydney's schedule is difficult, with MV (3) and WSW (1) in the next 2 weeks, but the rivals' schedule isn't easy either. The good news is the bad form of Newcastle. They looked a bit safe in the playoffs, but now they're with 30 points after 25 matches played (one more than Sydney). The bad news is that Perth are back in the game, and that Sydney's next match is their last at home and it's agaisnt the storng M.Victory. Anyway, till next week, let's just hope the Heart will lose to Adelaide.

Btw, it's the first time Sydney keeps clean sheet since December 27th. It was also against CCM back then.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Thank you man! Do you know how many goal kicks did he score with Italy and with Sydney?
With Italy 5 freekick goals:
10/10/98 against Switzerland
06/10/01 against Hungary
07/09/02 against Azerbaijan
12/10/02 against Yugoslavia
16/10/02 against Wales

based on this video:
no idea about Sydney, I don't follow him there, just feels wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)