Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (35 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Oh man if I was president of Juve, Del piero could have had anything he wanted. 5 year contract worth 100 million? Done. A giant ale face on the front of the stadium? Done. Legal contract to take every single free kick and pk? Done.

I miss him :cry:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We miss you here. How are you? You watched Sydney's match last saturday?
I'm fine :D

No I didn't. Knew there was a game but I couldn't watch it. El Clasico is probably the only football match I have seen this season but I'll certainly try to watch Ale's next game on Saturday.

Where are Juve fans? I want to see banners against AA in the next matches. They don't need more proves, Ale says it clear.
I don't think anything new has been revealed in his recent interview. Besides, the fans did whatever they had to do. They made his farewell game something he'll always remember and appreciate and I'm also sure Alex himself didn't/doesn't approve of them objecting his departure because if he did, he could have himself talked about it to the media during the last season but he didn't and honestly, is it not why he's loved this much among the fans?

I've personally gotten over the whole thing. Seriously, it couldn't have ended any better than this for Alex. I know he wanted to stay but Conte didn't have him in his plans, so no matter how fit he was, he wouldn't be going to get playing time. The man is all about passion for the game and I'm happy he can now play. He seems to enjoy his time in Sydney and that's good enough for me. Also, don't forget that he left first level football on an absolute high. Even in the scarce minutes he got to play, he scored decisive goals. It was hard for me to get over his departure mostly because I knew I was inevitably going to lose my passion for football as a whole and for Juve but it was going to happen anyways. The only party who did lose was Juve. They forced their icon out and they couldn't even properly replace him. Fans see and understand. No matter how successful Juve is at the moment, the way the board handled Del Piero's situation, which might well make a future reunion between Ale and the club in managerial spots impossible, will be always remembered and blamed. Fans will always cheer for the club but even winning titles is unlikely to remove the bitter taste this did leave in their mouths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)