Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (108 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The shitty tacklers in the A-league better not touch Alex.
They won't even get near him ;)

we'll have to hook him up with a stream, hope he knows how to use sopcast
:lol: a russian sopcast stream

---------- Post added 05.09.2012 at 22:46 ----------

also would we be able to buy a sydney jersey with his name on it from a store here or off the internet?

Aug 17, 2007
2012-09-05
SYDNEY, MY FUTURE STARTS TODAY

My future has arrived. I'm happy to announce that today I have become a player of Sydney Football Club, this morning I have signed my new contract.

It wasn't an easy decision, I wanted to evaluate with great attention all the possibilities and offers I received in these months. I've made my choice and it's Sydney and the only thing I can say today is that I can't wait to start...

Why Sydney? First of all, because they really wanted to have me there. They weren't the only ones, but the project they presented, seemed to be specially tailored for me, it won me over both as an athlete and a person: I'm moving to Australia not only to continue my football career and to give my best for my new team, but also to live a new experience that surely will be new for me, enlightening and exciting.

I'm a football player and I want to stress out that I'm well aware of joining a society that wants to grow and to prove itself and they've chosen me also for this reason: i don't underestimate this challenge, on the contrary. I'm going there to win, to be competitive, to give the very best with my team, to be a full protagonist.

I was lucky to win everything during my career and to end it in Italy winning once again with the team of my life: the Juventus. I was looking for something new, something different, something that wouldn't have things in common with my past: a totally new experience. And I have found it in Sydney.

I can't deny that also the "side order" helped to decide: I'm moving to the extraordinary country, that offers huge professional and personal opportunities, to one of the most beautiful cities in the world, I'm going to be part of the nation that have very advanced sportive culture. I want to thank all who made me feel loved and wanted in Australia and I can't be happier about my future over there.

I want to thank all who have shown me their affection during all these months, first of all Juventus fans but not only, also those people who chanted my name at the Juventus stadium at the first Juventus game of this season. It was beautiful. A lot of thanks to my team mates who dedicated wonderful unforgettable words to me. I will always remain black-and-white supporter, and I will always cheer for my team mates. For them my phone will be always on, never mind the time difference...

Thanks to all who were looking for me. I know I wasn't an easy interlocutor, in the sense that I've already forgotten what does it mean to be on the market. I hope I didn't lack respect to anyone, above all to the Italian teams that offered me great opportunities. I have made my choice, a choice based on my principles and they are not to be discussed. But I'm really grateful to all who have thought about me across the world.

Today I turn the page. Today my future's name is Sydney, I can't wait to start it...

Alessandro

---------- Post added 05.09.2012 at 15:55 ----------

Can you post more pics of Syndey's shirt? The front..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)