Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (89 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
According to Fox Sports here in Australia, Sydney are for real with their interest and it's not a 0% chance at all...

$Fox ADP.JPG

I think they're kidding themselves! Typical Australian media, overestimating the worldwide importance of Australian sport

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
According to Fox Sports here in Australia, Sydney are for real with their interest and it's not a 0% chance at all...

$Fox ADP.JPG

I think they're kidding themselves! Typical Australian media, overestimating the worldwide importance of Australian sport
they acted the same way when we bid for the WC, saying it was 100% and shit, they know shit all about the situation

Sydney are having a video conference with him tonight, would love to see him play in person but would rather he joins a big club (EPL) or just retire and go out on top

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Gianluca Di Marzio, Sky:"In the last hours Ale recieved an offer from Tottenham. He considers". Tomorrow is the day. I hope it's Tottenham.

Spurs it is. Del Piero has always been talking about how he wants to explore other lifestyles. You can't really do that if your new club is barely 150 km away. He could drive there every day FFS. It's either America or England, always has been.

Aug 17, 2007
Spurs it is. Del Piero has always been talking about how he wants to explore other lifestyles. You can't really do that if your new club is barely 150 km away. He could drive there every day FFS. It's either America or England, always has been.
God, let this guy be right! I want him to play in EPL so much. Let's hope he really recieved an offer from the Spurs and it's not bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)