Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Right that all those other clubs treat their legends so greatly? When it's convenient to them, yeah. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't - like Juve.
When it comes to the legends who really matter and the ones who have either spent alot of time or do something of great significance for the club they always get it right and in Juve's case we have got it wrong. Nedved, Camo and Trez deserved better for staying in Serie B and i dont even have to talk about what Del Piero has done.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He was yes and i dont mean he should of been allowed to stay on but he should of been given aa decent farewell fuck any farewell would of been nice he just kind of left like any other player during the summer would of been better if we knew he was leaving an he could of at least got a standing ovation from the fans but there was nothing.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Right that all those other clubs treat their legends so greatly? When it's convenient to them, yeah. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't - like Juve.
Whether they treat their legends great or not fact remains that our Mang disrespected and pushed Del Piero out which is a shame. I don't care what other clubs did/have done the fact that Juve are pushing Ale away makes me feel like vomitting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What a disgraceful situation. I have no words for Agnelli. If l'avvocato were here...
I miss him.

Many here probably never saw the Juve under him and many will not know the difference between the two. One that was oozing class and people around him where thinking twice before addressing him and the other is no one but a wannabe powerful man on his chair.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is it an insult to you that I acknowledge other clubs having won more than us in Europe? You sound like a fan in denial. It's a friggn fact that Juventus have won less, but that doesn't change my loyalty, love or support for my team. I don't understand. I can criticise Juventus for the way Alex is being treated but the minute this becomes contextual to the behaviour of other teams in Europe, I am not loyal anymore.
No, I just found it totally irrelevant to the topic. You were essentially just lauding other teams to dumb down Juventus, hence my comment. I also found the point on topic you made to be complete nonsense.

Besides, our European history is excellent, just that we haven't done so well in CL finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)