Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's a very poor translations from Bing or whatever the hell it's called, but anyway you get the point:

you have been our flag in the years in which say Juventus was synonymous with Victory, you're being a gentleman who has accompanied his lady in hell B series and advertised at the top of serie a. You do that by playing, you do that scoring, did also seated according to your seat as one of many, even if one of the many you will ever be.You agreed to come in for a minute, as a newcomer, and have rejoiced for the win, you're the most beautiful example that modern football has produced in his recent past.You're the flag that was able to fly even when the wind blew strong, you knew how to be indispensable even when leg speed was no longer the same, you've entrusted your career to your professionalism and your talent, but even more to the man before he was able to be a LEADING player.Today that everything seems to finally have had the strength to riconfrontarti with your rivals, scoring in decisive moments, but even if I did, you would have been praised by those who would like to see you every Sunday in the field to touch the ball is so familiar as to become the universal communication tool. Are the Sport you Gandhi joined inter, fans ' hearts, Catalans, Oct 20 and how many more fans into one big applause, still too strong to think that it is time to take to the stage of his greatest performer and screenwriter; you have invented a trajectory where no one had imagined that the ball could go, you have rebuked by artful records indiscipilati, you heard colleagues adapt to thousands of locations and everywhere you've been applauded, you had the honour of standing ovation in larger theatres of football and still have the innate ability to raise all standing for omaggiarti.No, I do not think that in September may not be with us, I get tears in my eyes as when I was a 14 year old lover of his captain who won championships and cups. I know for a fact that I'm in love with you, your way of being, because there is no juve without ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO, there will be no more magic of the Jersey number 10 without you. Let us dream a bit and not leave us ever. There is no Juve without his biandiera, there is football without its mystery, there's no mystery without his magician ...You have been, are and will be our most beautiful story to tell to our children.You are the captain number 10 that all we have always envied.You're the fairy tale that has become reality, you're EVERYTHING that NO ONE ELSE can EVER BE!!!!A voice that represents the cry of one great people ... black and white
Wow :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
i can't understand how Quag is starting the game this weekend just because he score one goal and Conte says he is in good form. How hypocritical is that? After Ale's performances vs Milan, then Inter and even last week, how can he not be in good form and get the nod. This reeks of puppetry. This management makes me stick to my stomach. Juve should change their stripes from black to yellow

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i can't understand how Quag is starting the game this weekend just because he score one goal and Conte says he is in good form. How hypocritical is that? After Ale's performances vs Milan, then Inter and even last week, how can he not be in good form and get the nod. This reeks of puppetry. This management makes me stick to my stomach. Juve should change their stripes from black to yellow
:cry:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm pretty sure Ale will feature at some point. i just think that Ale will not finish 90 minutes and will need replacing if he starts. And would instead make a greater impact coming off the bench if his younger counterparts don't live up to the occasion. Maybe thats what Conte's thinking i guess. Rather than starting someone who might need replacing, he perhaps prefers waiting and watching. that said, id prefer DP-Quag starting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ive given up on the management and thinking of reasons why Conte wont use Ale more. It just spoils my mood and makes me hate the man i love, Conte.

I'd give a 100 contes for One Del Piero though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 50)