Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (190 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If he was there I am sure he spoke to Andrea, he wouldn't just spring it on him...God I am going to miss him..There will never be another player that will just capture my heart like he did..Seriously, I rode every bump and cried tears of joy in all his high moments. No way can be the same for me..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juve are disgusting. Joke of a club we have become.
I love the club but hate how we have handled our legends. Trez, Camo even Nedved and now if Del Piero does not get to end this the way he wants then i will always be bitter and never forgive the club but i will still suport and love Juve till i die no matter what.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Some people in here :lol: Fuck off, the lot of you. Burn your Juve shirts, become Barca / Manure fans and start glory hunting you spineless twats.

Club > Player, you fake fans.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Some people in here :lol: Fuck off, the lot of you. Burn your Juve shirts, become Barca / Manure fans and start glory hunting you spineless twats.

Unless you are a player fan, and in this case it's ok. A lot of people started fallowing Juve because of Del Piero, and a lot of them are player fans. In any case the life goes one with or without the player fans some of them will stick with Juve some of them not. And with time there will be another player who will bring success to Juve and he will become the new flag bearer. Don't loose your sleep just because some are player fans and not club fans.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's Fucking Alessandro Del piero.
Yes, probably the best player to have played in Juve, at least in my eyes. But times goes on, who's to say there won't be any more special players like him? Do you think that people at the time of Boniperti thought that there will be a better player then him? I think most of the felt the same way you guys are feeling about Del Piero, and look what happened with time? We got even better player then we had. So don't worry, just be happy you had the chance to watch DP play so many times.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I love the club but hate how we have handled our legends. Trez, Camo even Nedved and now if Del Piero does not get to end this the way he wants then i will always be bitter and never forgive the club but i will still suport and love Juve till i die no matter what.
Hold on a sec.

I agree with Trez, and maybe Camo but Nedved? I can't see what they possibly did wrong there.

Not sure what to make of the entire DP situation myself. Even if it is a bit odd, it initially didn't strike me as a lack of respect or something similar. Guess that's up to how one interprets what was said.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Club > Players but DP = Juve. Our captain is more than just a player, he is an icon, THE icon, we had better players, maybe better captains too, but we never had a DP before.
The sheer ammount of his deeds with us overexceeds a footballistic life time.
The current board has nop brains, honor, or respect for our club, but DP has!
He will not betry us, us the fans and black and white jersey, which is bigger than the boys who hijacked the company, ever will be...

DP being a bigger MAN, than all those caricatoures put together, will not allow, a lifetime of loyalty to the bianconero cause, to end in a rival club.

At 36, a forward cannot sign a 2-3 years contract with a competitive club in serie A
And DP wont sacrifice what he built for decades for a years contract.

I believe that he already took the decision to retire some time ago and he has already exceeded his time, just for yet another chance to win smth and extend his appearance numbers further more.
Our boards knows that and had already offered him a place in our club, in a managerial position.
I expect this saga to end in a similar end to Neddy's...

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Even if plenty of fans became Juve supporters just for Alex, i quess they stay with Juve anyway cause alex will always be a part of this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)