Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (37 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No way it's good to have him as a sub when you have someone like Martinez starting. Del Piero with one leg runs faster and contributes more than the Uruguayan player.
He won't play much as an attacker anymore this season. Not only because he played very bad but also because now we have Matri, Toni and Iaquinta available. Pepe and Marchisio are ahead of him in the pecking order for LW, so all in all this man won't get much playing time till the end of the season (unless our bad luck with injuries continues).

Dec 26, 2004
He won't play much as an attacker anymore this season. Not only because he played very bad but also because now we have Matri, Toni and Iaquinta available. Pepe and Marchisio are ahead of him in the pecking order for LW, so all in all this man won't get much playing time till the end of the season (unless our bad luck with injuries continues).
Which makes me wonder more why did we bought him at first place.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tuttosport: This is Del Piero's week. Ale will extend his contract in a week.

Tuttosport also wrote something similar to what Alen posted page back I think. Looks like Iaquinta and Amauri will leave in summer. Matri-Ale-Toni is the plan for next season, including new player in summer(Only If we don't manage to sign Quag)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ale-Toni-Matri-Quagz is to weak for next season.

We need one world class striker.
Weak, strong, world class, mediocre...that's gonna be our front line, so we need to accept it.
If we don't make CL I expect a very modest mercato in the summer. As it was mentioned many times, buying Aquilani, Quag, Matri and Pepe costs us 50m eur (no matter if it's in installments). We won't get much money left for more than 2-3 new signings, of which at most 1 would be an important player (hopefully a defender).

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Weak, strong, world class, mediocre...that's gonna be our front line, so we need to accept it.
If we don't make CL I expect a very modest mercato in the summer. As it was mentioned many times, buying Aquilani, Quag, Matri and Pepe costs us 50m eur (no matter if it's in installments). We won't get much money left for more than 2-3 new signings, of which at most 1 would be an important player (hopefully a defender).
Who is world class?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)