Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (106 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He had his first serie A assist (this season, of course) tonight. More of those will be badly needed on our next matches. Matri moves well in the box so Del Piero behind him could come very handy.
He assisted who?

I'm not sure who assisted the first, but I think it was Krasic, Chiellini assisted the second and Barzagli the third.

He assisted Matri's second goal. Barzagli was the one who gave Toni the assist.
Chiellini assisted Matri's second not Del Piero.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He had his first serie A assist (this season, of course) tonight. More of those will be badly needed on our next matches. Matri moves well in the box so Del Piero behind him could come very handy.
So, 3 goals (1 penalty) and 1 assist?

If he doesn't turn it up substantially it'd be pretty funny to see him win an extension.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he is better used as sub imo now. did you see when he came on he actually managed to outrun players the tired players because he fresh. the makes him the dangerous weapon of old when he could take on players/.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No way it's good to have him as a sub when you have someone like Martinez starting. Del Piero with one leg runs faster and contributes more than the Uruguayan player.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
he is better used as sub imo now. did you see when he came on he actually managed to outrun players the tired players because he fresh. the makes him the dangerous weapon of old when he could take on players/.
I've always thought that cuz technically he's beyond everybody else but his pace isn't good enough for a starter. He could kill a tired defense when he comes in. The problem is though as Rab just said, he is our best choice next to Matri right now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i agree with both you, but whe we get someone better or if quag returns to previous from, del piero is an awesoe weapon to have as a super sub, as you saw his impact tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)