Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alessandro would be advised to call it a day at the end of this season.
I think the board will prefer him to stay. With some +25m eur to be paid for Quag and Matri, we won't be buying another attacker. We just signed Toni for a year and a half. Amauri will be sold or loaned out, Iaquinta will be sold. Del Piero can't be sold. Since our management won't be able to buy a new attacker, they will want Del Piero to stay and complete the number of 4 attackers.
They will present it as respect for a legend, but in reality they will want him to stay simply because they can't buy a new attacker and Del Piero can't bring any money with a potential sale.

Also, when DP retires or leaves the club everyone will expect a great player to replace him. We aren't in position to buy such a player and the directors will take the easy route and ask Del Piero to stay for at least 1 more year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
“The President Andrea Agnelli and I have already met a couple of times since the beginning of the year. On those occasions, the Club confirmed their desire to maintain the professional and respectful relationship that has characterized all the years I’ve spent in “bianconero”. Therefore, I’m confident of a positive outcome from these talks.”

:)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think the board will prefer him to stay. With some +25m eur to be paid for Quag and Matri, we won't be buying another attacker. We just signed Toni for a year and a half. Amauri will be sold or loaned out, Iaquinta will be sold. Del Piero can't be sold. Since our management won't be able to buy a new attacker, they will want Del Piero to stay and complete the number of 4 attackers.
They will present it as respect for a legend, but in reality they will want him to stay simply because they can't buy a new attacker and Del Piero can't bring any money with a potential sale.

Also, when DP retires or leaves the club everyone will expect a great player to replace him. We aren't in position to buy such a player and the directors will take the easy route and ask Del Piero to stay for at least 1 more year.
MLS could pay for him, even if just for the publicity and shirts they'll sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)