Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (105 Viewers)

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Lol, I wasn't describing them individually. I meant that no matter if you see that front line as weak, world class or mediocre, there won't be any changes and we'll have those 4 attackers here next year.
You scared me,it looked like you mean Matri to be WC :p

Aug 17, 2007
53 signatures...Ale is in trouble

*This petition doesn't deserve any comment. I mean, even if you want to start such a petition (i'll be against any petition, of course) there's a way to do it. the words those guys use there are just disgusting. They're not Juve fans and they don't deserve Ale as their captain. Fuck them, idiots

Forza Capitano

Mai Senza...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
54 Total Signatures :lol: good show inter fans...this man has more trophies won with juve than all your fuckin club's history. My God if he'll score sunday i'm gonna and we'll win i'm gonna do a parade with my car in the middle of the night on the streets with my car playing juve, storia di un grande amore and del piero's curva chants

Aug 17, 2007
La Repubblica: Today is the day. Stefano is meeting Juve's board, and they're about to close an agreement about Ale's contract extension. There won't be any signing today, maybe cause DP won't be in the meeting. Why? cause there's a training, and as Stefano says, "he doesn't miss trainings". Ale will sign a contract till June 2012, the question is about his salary. Today he earns 4M a season. Juve's offer is 1.5M for next season, but with bonuses, it may reach 2M. Ale wants 2M without the bonus, but they'll probably agree about 1.8M.

Lets hope we'll hear good news in the next 1-2 hours

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
La Repubblica: Today is the day. Stefano is meeting Juve's board, and they're about to close an agreement about Ale's contract extension. There won't be any signing today, maybe cause DP won't be in the meeting. Why? cause there's a training, and as Stefano says, "he doesn't miss trainings". Ale will sign a contract till June 2012, the question is about his salary. Today he earns 4M a season. Juve's offer is 1.5M for next season, but with bonuses, it may reach 2M. Ale wants 2M without the bonus, but they'll probably agree about 1.8M.

Lets hope we'll hear good news in the next 1-2 hours
:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)