Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (33 Viewers)

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I'm starting to wonder, VicCB most probably posts no where other than this thread right? Well not all but like 80 or 90 % to say the least. I haven't seen his posts elsewhere. And to think of what he contributes to this thread other than some personal Ale insults and bashing him (not like I'm against the bashing because he doesn't even know how to bash but I do mind the insults) I'm starting to think of a very good solution. A solution that wont make me read his useless posts over here.

Now some will surely take this as if I'm abusing my Mod powers. Am I abusing my Mod powers? Not really. Do I care if you think I'm abusing my mod powers? Not at all. So, VicCB, keep contributing to this thread but most importantly pick your words carefully, I've already warned you before as-well as by some other Mods.

Don't push it.
Have you even read most of my posts? Yeah, a lot of them happen here but I've contributed plenty, at least 50% of my posts in the other threads, particularly during the transfer sagas of Dzeko and Krasic. I can't help it if a lot of the discussion and a lot of my posts get a lot of replies here though.

It's funny, I commented on DP's current situation, I'm not insulting him as a person, nor have I ever done so. though I suspect it doesn't matter to you, anything that is not a positive outlook on him is wrong. Why did I comment today? Because of the news tidbit, that's all, and found it strange why people wanted him to lead the team with the new stadium built, given that a new stadium and sporting matters are completely unrelated and hey, come on, it really is amusing the reactions and general attitude of the people here. If you think that's trolling, then I don't know what to tell you.

Then again, go ahead and abuse your mod powers, though I thought the primary purpose of a discussion board was exactly that, to have a discussion. If you only want people that fawn and swoon over Del Piero, you should implement a questionnaire at the beginning of the registration, and deny it to people that don't think he's the best Juventus player on the pitch.

And again, look at who actually throw insults, are you going to warn them as well? Prolly not, they love Del Piero in an unhealthy manner and I don't. Anyway, I'm off for now.

I do reserve the right to discuss news and particular performances (good or bad) of any Juventus player, the board and their transfer policies. If you disagree with that then ban me right away.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Hello

Can anyone of you mods please explain to "Viccb" that i'm not the one who did 9/11

He's been sending me PMs, Apparently he thinks i'm Osama or something :crazy:

Thank you
Wait, wait, ok, you made this public, let me quote a part of what YOU wrote:

Ladies and gentleman, bask in the knowledge of the intellectual that is Furia Ceca:

-------------------------------

You fucking really believe Muslims did 9/11? Seriously? You think America are that easy that 10 stupid looking men can hijack 3 planes with table knifes and fly them into 3 of the biggest american buildings? THE W.T.C & THE FUCKING PENTAGON!!! Ever heard of Air force 1? They wouldve made DUST out of those planes before they even saw the pentagon from miles away.

America is the strongest country in the world and are actually running the world under their hands, and you want to tell me they were played by 10 muslims? then i assume 20 muslims can take over america with plastic picnic knifes?
Get a damn life you idiot!! Muslims are not capable of that kind of shit!

Why Jews? Its funny actually, THAT NOT EVEN ONE JEW WENT TO WORK THAT DAY! COINCIDENCE? MY ASS!

------------------------------

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Wait, wait, ok, you made this public, let me quote a part of what YOU wrote:

Ladies and gentleman, bask in the knowledge of the intellectual that is Furia Ceca:

-------------------------------

You fucking really believe Muslims did 9/11? Seriously? You think America are that easy that 10 stupid looking men can hijack 3 planes with table knifes and fly them into 3 of the biggest american buildings? THE W.T.C & THE FUCKING PENTAGON!!! Ever heard of Air force 1? They wouldve made DUST out of those planes before they even saw the pentagon from miles away.

America is the strongest country in the world and are actually running the world under their hands, and you want to tell me they were played by 10 muslims? then i assume 20 muslims can take over america with plastic picnic knifes?
Get a damn life you idiot!! Muslims are not capable of that kind of shit!

Why Jews? Its funny actually, THAT NOT EVEN ONE JEW WENT TO WORK THAT DAY! COINCIDENCE? MY ASS!

------------------------------
I'm partly Jewish and I went to school, so stfu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)