Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (150 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'm starting to wonder, VicCB most probably posts no where other than this thread right? Well not all but like 80 or 90 % to say the least. I haven't seen his posts elsewhere. And to think of what he contributes to this thread other than some personal Ale insults and bashing him (not like I'm against the bashing because he doesn't even know how to bash but I do mind the insults) I'm starting to think of a very good solution. A solution that wont make me read his useless posts over here.

Now some will surely take this as if I'm abusing my Mod powers. Am I abusing my Mod powers? Not really. Do I care if you think I'm abusing my mod powers? Not at all. So, VicCB, keep contributing to this thread but most importantly pick your words carefully, I've already warned you before as-well as by some other Mods.

Don't push it.
you know...i can edit his access to this part of the forum:eyebrows:

the real Felipe Melo is indifferent to Jews you big faker,i hear that from you again and you will go on a nice wee vacation

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Wait, wait, ok, you made this public, let me quote a part of what YOU wrote:

Ladies and gentleman, bask in the knowledge of the intellectual that is Furia Ceca:

-------------------------------

You fucking really believe Muslims did 9/11? Seriously? You think America are that easy that 10 stupid looking men can hijack 3 planes with table knifes and fly them into 3 of the biggest american buildings? THE W.T.C & THE FUCKING PENTAGON!!! Ever heard of Air force 1? They wouldve made DUST out of those planes before they even saw the pentagon from miles away.

America is the strongest country in the world and are actually running the world under their hands, and you want to tell me they were played by 10 muslims? then i assume 20 muslims can take over america with plastic picnic knifes?
Get a damn life you idiot!! Muslims are not capable of that kind of shit!

Why Jews? Its funny actually, THAT NOT EVEN ONE JEW WENT TO WORK THAT DAY! COINCIDENCE? MY ASS!

------------------------------
:lol: I have nothing against Jews, I just think they are the only people in the world capable of that kind of sh*t, If you haven't noticed that message meant Jews are smarter than Muslims.

BUT WAIT, lets have a look at your messages:

VicCB said:
I'm assuming you're muslim, honestly how can you believe in such a horrible religion? Is it the victim complex? I mean, terrorism, violence against women, Sharia law, an ignorant pederast and assassin as your prophet with a bunch of ignorants ready to kill if you dare do a drawing of him? How is that appealing assuming you have some sort of brain?
And here talking about islams prophet:

VicCB said:
BTW, yes, that crazy war monger of a man from the middle east was a pederast, having sex with 12 year olds automatically makes you one.
You know Viccb, you are the one who should've been banned not me, I joke with people, but i don't insult others beliefs, unless they support inter.

You KKK m**********.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
you know...i can edit his access to this part of the forum:eyebrows:

the real Felipe Melo is indifferent to Jews you big faker,i hear that from you again and you will go on a nice wee vacation
Who the fuck do you think you are? threatening me? Why don't you go and fuck yourself huh?? How would you like that? Ban me, see if I care.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
There's a religious section for all that discussion. You can take it there folks.
Im not going anywhere , Im staying right here with Ale :stuckup:

He's the one into religions so he can get the f*ck out of here.

Heard that Viccb? get out of your kings thread.. The only god you have is Del Piero..
Got dat? or do we have to take you to hell Alla Del piero?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)