Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (35 Viewers)

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
From juventus.com

Del Piero dedicates goal to accident victims and son
Another pearl in the Champions League after the ones against Zenit and in the qualifiers against Artmedia. The European atmosphere and that at the Olimpico in particular, are very good for Alessandro Del Piero.

Against Real Madrid, the Captain continued the favourable tradition and scored his third goal against this team, after the ones in 1996 and 2003.

This was an important goal, to give a boost to the Bianconeri, which he dedicated to the victims of the accident today and to his son. «Before we started the match we were very sad about the news of the accident some of our fans coming from Switzerland had suffered. We are all close to the families. Plus tomorrow is Tobias' first birthday. I'm happy because the early goal allowed us to play a certain way. We did well and now let's hope this win will only be the first step towards greater things».

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1779763 said:
Who does ?
We're enjoying it. :)

He has a better record this time, compared to last year, when till mid October he scored only 1 goal. We know that he gets better as the season goes on, so i'm pretty sure he'll be scoring more and more.
We could be up for another unforgettable season for Del Piero.
Just Imagine he'll top up CL top scorer. That would be gold.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so whats that rumour with him not wanting to excange shirts with canna?...is it true...cuz i saw now the end of the match for the 3rd time..and all i could see is that when the referee blew the final whistle, canna and del piero embraced, then del piero takes his shirts off..then he dress it up again..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)