Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (34 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
you guys are gonna laugh, i was watching sky sports analysis, andy gray was commenting on how the del piero goal was 'bad defending' :shifty: anything to try and detract from the brilliance, if that was wayne rooney they would all be having orgasms over it, i'm sick of these uk sky sports people

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you guys are gonna laugh, i was watching sky sports analysis, andy gray was commenting on how the del piero goal was 'bad defending' :shifty: anything to try and detract from the brilliance, if that was wayne rooney they would all be having orgasms over it, i'm sick of these uk sky sports people
That cocksucker can fucking bite my ass.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Tell that to Van Der vaart when he tried to counter attack and del piero brilliantly stopped him and got a throw in FOR JUVE lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)