Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (112 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Extend now!! Look at Baggio, Bergkamp, Zola, Chiesa.. All veterans that use/d their experience to keep one step ahead of defenders despite old legs..

He can be excellent for years to come - top scorer in a more physical league than Serie A! DP has already changed his game from the pace of his pre-injury days, as long as there's some clause regarding serious dehabilitation why not sign him up!?

We all know his achievements and what he means to Juve, let him keep playing for the club that he has given so much to..
It's not just what he can do for the club, it's for what he has already gave!
If there is a person who deserves to be listened without hesitation DP is THE ONE!
He constantly snubbed offers from every possible european giant in favour for Juve.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I Like Podolski, he has eyes and brains!
In terms of football maybe, but you have never heard him speak German. Podolski is actually one of the biggest victims of German comedians, because he is very "simple".

We don't him though. He is good, but I don't think we need his qualities.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
His mamma loves him more than both of you together :D
No, she doesn't! :p
you cant love him more than me:stuckup::p..***..
You say that because I don't appear to get upset whenever a certain female whose name begins with "S" is mentioned. I just think that she's not worth getting upset about & I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of upsetting me. :smoke:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, my man Rihan is the sex bomb.

Anyway, Il Capitano better get back for the Napoli game, this team can't really accelerate without some of his magical moments...

Forza Capitano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)