Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (115 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
G3n3 said:
Alex Del Piero maintains Juventus will instantly be fighting for Lo Scudetto once they make their expected return to Serie A........

“The First Division is orphan without us, we say this and the other clubs admit it’s true,” Del Piero told the club’s website.......

.....“It was important for me to stay and I’m satisfied I did. What binds me to this club is more than a professional relationship.

“Retirement? I haven’t really thought about, I still have a burning desire to play and to do well here. I’ll start thinking about other things much further down the line,” concluded the No 10.

-Channel 4

very well said words from Del Piero,really touched that he stayed with as and with these words.. it made me feel Del Piero is the greatest captain of all football team..
Really touched..

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY ALEX!

cheers.!:pint:
What Alex said about serie A is sooo true! Nice post; touching words from DP.:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Juventus to deal in Del Piero to 2011
tribalfooball.com - November 10, 2006

Juventus want to hand birthday boy Alessandro Del Piero a new deal.
Del Piero turned 32 this week and Juve management are ready to hand him a new contract extension which will take him up to playing at 37 years of age in 2011.

There are also plans on the table for Del Piero to begin coaching Juve's juniors after that contract expires.

sounds pretty good:)

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
Juventus to deal in Del Piero to 2011
tribalfooball.com - November 10, 2006

Juventus want to hand birthday boy Alessandro Del Piero a new deal.
Del Piero turned 32 this week and Juve management are ready to hand him a new contract extension which will take him up to playing at 37 years of age in 2011.

There are also plans on the table for Del Piero to begin coaching Juve's juniors after that contract expires.

sounds pretty good:)

this will be done for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)