Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (63 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Natalia said:
as much as i love del piero i have to agree with Jarl of Europe and sateeh that the number 10 jersey should not be retired to anyone even in the future. But i believe there will never be anyone like ale and if anyone deserves it most in my opinion it would be him.
Definately him, if anyone

Juve-Prince said:
I agree totaly with u... but it would be one of the clubs products who may has the loyality that Alex has to Juve !!!! we all saw the players who ran away when the club were demoted 2 serie B !
His loyalty is breathtaking and unparalleled in the modern game

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juve-Prince said:
I am not saying we must retire the jersey...but dont u think that Alex has done a lot more than Baggio?!!!! i used 2 adore Baggio, but Alex made all of us forget his impact on Juve coz he did more !
ofourse he did more, am just saying that Alex had to fill in some big shoes.Cuz he didnt only wore that no.10 shirt but also on the field.
The player coming after Alex will have to go through the same process here.

Originally Posted by Jarl of Europe
He definately did more, but like sateeh said: "We must look to the future". Living in the past can be harmful in many ways. This club was founded on the principle of excellence, being the very best, and if thoughts like "There will never be another Del Piero" manifest within the club I think we could be heading for some kind of a downfall. Juventus is all about breaking previous records and constantly improving, and the day we stop thinking we can achieve this will be the day of our decline.
spot on all way , great post :tup:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
who is to say ale and sonia don't have a son and he surpasses ale? if ale had a son i'm sure he'd become a player, and like paolo maldini surpassed his father cesare it could happen, and without the bad luck ale had he'd probably do well, there could be another del piero 10

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Il Re said:
who is to say ale and sonia don't have a son and he surpasses ale? if ale had a son i'm sure he'd become a player, and like paolo maldini surpassed his father cesare it could happen, and without the bad luck ale had he'd probably do well, there could be another del piero 10
For me, no one could replace Ale...we will have a great No 10 players, coz JUVE is the place for only great players...
but as i said ALE is unique...irreplacable...:eyebrows:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Natalia said:
as much as i love del piero i have to agree with Jarl of Europe and sateeh that the number 10 jersey should not be retired to anyone even in the future. But i believe there will never be anyone like ale and if anyone deserves it most in my opinion it would be him.
:agree:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juventus22 said:
King Del Piero may not play the next match against Frosinone :cry::cry:

read this news:

italian

english

I hope that it is not true

:sob: I hope it's not serious. I'd rather he missed the Frosinone game (& Brescia if necessary) to get better, so that we have him back for the Napoli game. after all, we have Boji, who could do with a couple of games & could cover for DP whilst he recovers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 51)