Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
It's a standup/commerical for one of the jokes in totit's book if I remember correctly. isha00 translted it in the past - how did the test go ?bad, left it blank. hope they won't think I cheated. something like that ;)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mnementh said:
It's a standup/commerical for one of the jokes in totit's book if I remember correctly. isha00 translted it in the past - how did the test go ?bad, left it blank. hope they won't think I cheated. something like that ;)
:lol:

I remeber it too!

It was something like this:

Totti: Alessandro what do you wrote in your exam?

Dp: Nothing I left it in blank...

Totti: What?!?! Me too....now they will think that we copy from each other!

:lol:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Il Re said:
It doesn't matter how old they are, they are from the same era, raul started top level football at 17, del piero at 19, and usually a footballer has about 10 years of good play at the top level, this would make sense, as both raul and ale have gone down since the ages 27 and 29 respectively, and another similarity is they're both the former "golden boy's" of their countries, and if were being honest, they are both shadows of what they were
what i mean regarding their ages is, Raul is younger than Del Piero, so he has more posibility to regain his top performance.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=84137

New Juve President Hails Del Piero

Cobolli Gigli had words of praise for the Juve captain who is currently in Germany with the Italian national side.
The newly elected Juventus President, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, hailed Alessandro Del
Piero as the Bianconeri's flag.

"I have no doubts," commented Cobolli Gigli, "He (Del Piero) is our flag-man.

"I've always appreciated Alex for how he managed himself. I remember a league match where he was slapped by an opponent: he, instead, used his head and did not react."

please discuss

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
i hope to see DP start against ukraine (if that's not too much to be asked). He played pretty good against australia, not really impressive but he made good passes to Toni which should've become at least 1 goal. the problem, IMO, is that he didn't get enough ball from midfield. I was little dissapointed with pirlo who choosed to pass the ball straight forward to the striker who were not really in good possition (they're marked tightly) rather than pass to DP who was more available. anyway, hope they (all italian players) can improve their teamwork. Do it better azzuri!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 62)