Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (86 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2007
Forza Capitano.......wow it was really great week for him. renewing the contract, score a goal, but the most wonderful thing is having the first baby boy (Tobias)..
Congratulations Alex........i love u..i am crazy about you dear..
(your faithful fans: Zamzam ali, and Noor ali) lovely girls from United Arab Emirates.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
he had a son last night...
Ohh, word, I'll give him a call on his mobile...
what's your problem man
My problem is your using a Rob Zombie song title as your user name.
Where's the problem in asking a question?
Word....I just didn't understand what was going on.
Word...

Now I'm going to post every time a player better than Delpie did a meg, or anything better. Ut ohh, here comes everything by C. Ronaldo, Ronnie, Ze Roberto, and Ribery.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
ßöмßäяdîëя;1477138 said:
Ohh, word, I'll give him a call on his mobile...

My problem is your using a Rob Zombie song title as your user name.

Word....I just didn't understand what was going on.

Word...

Now I'm going to post every time a player better than Delpie did a meg, or anything better. Ut ohh, here comes everything by C. Ronaldo, Ronnie, Ze Roberto, and Ribery.
Have fun... just do it in another thread..

word

word

who speaks like that?!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gigi eyes Alex throne

Tuesday 23 October, 2007

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon has set his sights on emulating Alessandro Del Piero and becoming a Bianconeri legend.

The Azzurri custodian is a beloved figure amongst the Old Lady’s faithful and was amongst Del Piero’s most vocal supporters during his difficult period.

“I want to be a Juve idol like Del Piero,” Buffon told Rai Sport.

“I’d like to truly earn a place in the fans’ hearts. I want to be a reference point for them and be remembered when I quit.

“My biggest wish is to win the Champions League in this shirt and continue to prove myself with the national side.”

Buffon has excelled in Juve’s return to calcio’s top table and been one of the reasons that they are currently sitting in second place.

“We are doing so well – much better than was expected in pre-season,” the ex-Parma man stated.

“We may not have the quality of the past, but we are a hard-working squad and we are sure that we can do just as well.

Despite his passion for the Turin giants, Buffon finished by praising Milan’s finest.

“Inter are strongest side in Italy and they have a strength in depth that nobody else has,” he admitted. “But I think Kaka deserves the Ballon d’Or.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lippi backs Juve bid

World Cup winning Coach Marcello Lippi has backed Juventus to take the Scudetto race to the wire under the leadership of Alessandro Del Piero.

The Old Lady have made a fairytale return to the top flight and are just three points behind leaders Inter in second place.

While most pundits have written off the Bianconeri’s title chances, ex-Juve boss Lippi thinks that the Turin giants can push Inter.

“Watch out for Juventus as they can battle to the end without the Cup competitions,” he insisted.

“This club has a determination and an enthusiasm in its DNA and they are dedicated to Serie A. They can concentrate on getting ready for each Sunday.

“Claudio Ranieri has rebuilt a great squad after their tough spell in Serie B. In my opinion the foundations are intact as the five stars are still there.

“Alessandro Del Piero, Mauro Camoranesi, David Trezeguet, Gigi Buffon and Pavel Nedved are alongside players who can become regulars yet like Alessandro Birindelli.”

Lippi believes that Del Piero’s contract renewal could be a vital boost for the Cadetti champions and concluded by praising Pinturricchio.

“I think that we will seeing Del Piero for several more years because he won’t quit before he is ready,” he claimed.

“And then there will be Tobias to continue his dynasty and he'll probably score as many goals as his father.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 65)