Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (241 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It is better this way anyway, in 20 years we will have a baby del pie who got the talents from his father zlatan and raised well with good ethics and behavior just like his step dad delpiero and who is an Italian citizen, it's like it is a gift from god.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is better this way anyway, in 20 years we will have a baby del pie who got the talents from his father zlatan and raised well with good ethics and behavior just like his step dad delpiero and who is an Italian citizen, it's like it is a gift from god.
I think both Del Piero and Sonia are smart people and have come to this decision after thorough thoughts. It was the best thing to do for the football game to get a great player.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think both Del Piero and Sonia are smart people and have come to this decision after thorough thoughts. It was the best thing to do for the football game to get a great player.
we can loan him to Milan then if we can't qualify to the CL, for the good of Italian football.

here is the question, who should the second child be from? please vote
1- Zidane
2- Ronaldinho
3- Messi
4- Maradona
5- Hakan sukur

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we can loan him to Milan then if we can't qualify to the CL, for the good of Italian football.

here is the question, who should the second child be from? please vote
1- Zidane
2- Ronaldinho
3- Messi
4- Maradona
5- Hakan sukur
Where is Makelele ? I'd vote for him.
We must be practical.
Tobias is Zlatan's and he'll be an attacker. Makelele will make us a new baby DelPie DMC , then Thuram and Idriz Kameni will give us our next DC and GK Del Pieros.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Where is Makelele ? I'd vote for him.
We must be practical.
Tobias is Zlatan's and he'll be an attacker. Makelele will make us a new baby DelPie DMC , then Thuram and Idriz Kameni will give us our next DC and GK Del Pieros.
But we need a small cute Capello to coach all of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 237)