Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (47 Viewers)

Feb 7, 2007
It is said that Tobias dribbled past the Doctor in the Labor room. If it wasn't for the umbilical cord he would've dribbled past the nurse too. :D
ahaahahahahahh very funny really ahhahahahaaha oh man what did you say .. ahahahah tobias del piero past though the nurse and score a goal in the laboratory through the right upper window in the corner of the room ahahahaha

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Congrats to il nostro Capitano! :pint:

He should've dedicated his goal yesterday to Tobias.

Hey check this out:

http://www.behindthename.com/name/tobias
Interesting!

That's what my "Names" book says.
Tobias = God is good/the goodness of the Lord.

Monday 22 October, 2007

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero is a father after his wife Sonia gave birth to a son in the early hours of this morning.

“Dear friends, Sonia and I are very proud to announce the birth of Tobias,” a statement reads on Del Piero’s personal website.

“The mother and baby are doing well. We are very happy and want to thank you all for the loving messages we have received.”

It has been a superb week for Pinturricchio who has already renewed his contract with the Bianconeri and scored the decisive goal against Genoa.

The 32-year-old left the Stadio Olimpico in a hurry after Juve’s win last night to be at Sonia’s bedside for the birth.
Football Italia
So that's why he was subbed!;)

DA.. but a man never gets enough ;)

OMG: this was my 8000th post
Congrats Maresca!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 32)