Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (91 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tobias is actually a nice name. Congrats for both Sonia and Alex. I can imagine how happy Ale is:touched:
Tobias is downright horrible.

But hey, if Del Piero (who has got an incredibly nice name himself btw) wants to go with Tobias, I don't care. Nice to see the kid's healthy and there were no complications.

Congrats are in order I suppose.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Del Piero Celebrates Baby Boy

Alessandro Del Piero’s wonderful reversal in fortunes was completed after his wife Sonia gave birth to their first child, a baby boy, in the early hours of this morning.

It was a triple celebration for Del Piero, who only hours earlier had scored the winner against Genoa, after a sublime individual performance at the Stadio Olimpico.

This followed the Golden Boy’s signing of a new contract with Juventus last week, after months of fractious negotiations with the club.

“Dear friends, Sonia and I are very proud to announce the birth of Tobias,” reads a statement on Del Piero’s personal website.

“The mother and baby are doing well. We are very happy and want to thank you all for the loving messages we have received.”

This turnaround in fortunes for Del Piero is quite staggering, as only two weeks ago, he was dropped by Claudio Ranieri for the Serie A match with Fiorentina, and was then axed from Roberto Donadoni’s Italy squad for the games with Georgia and South Africa.

Much of the Italian press questioned whether the 32-year-old’s days at the top were numbered but he answered his critics in perfect fashion with a truly magnificent display against Genoa last night.

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 66)