Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
TOBIAS? :rofl: wtf that is one retarded name i hope its a family name(or it has a sentimental meaning) cos poor kid with a name like that home schooling is the best solution.

Really happy for Ale and Sonia they going to make great parents but they started out badly :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TOBIAS? :rofl: wtf that is one retarded name i hope its a family name(or it has a sentimental meaning) cos poor kid with a name like that home schooling is the best solution.
Who would have the balls to make fun out of his name since he's a son of one legendary man and loved by almost everyone;)??

Sep 19, 2006
So we can call our captain now... Abu Tobias :D
:rofl: :p

Tobias is actually a nice name. Congrats for both Sonia and Alex. I can imagine how happy Ale is:touched:
I think if he called him (piece of shit),it would have still been a nice name for u.:eyebrows:
Get real Tobias is a horrible name,I am still hoping they were just screwing with the media.

Abu Tobias:rofl2:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think if he called him (piece of shit),it would have still been a nice name for u.:eyebrows:
Get real Tobias is a horrible name,I am still hoping they were just screwing with the media.
I have my taste just like you have yours. And I don't like the shit name, maybe you do.

Tobias is a greek name, I love greek names as my mother holds a greek name.

So i'm real, you shouldnt worry about me.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Congrats DP and Sonia, and really guys, what is in a name, if they think Tobias sounds good, their choice should be respected and surely not laughed with, In 20 years, everyone here might be cheering for DP junior.

All the best for the little guy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's actually Hebrew. Never seen an Italian with the name, but it's not uncommon over here.
it's a Greek version of the hebrew name Tobiah, which means "God is good".

Anyhow... Here's what Abu Tobias had to say on his web-site:

"Dear Friends, Sonia and I are really excited to announce the birth of our baby boy Tobias. Tobias and his Mum are both well. We are very happy and we thanks everybody for being so close to us. Alessandro."

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
it's a Greek version of the name Tobiah.

Anyhow... Here's what Abu Tobias had to say on his web-site:

"Dear Friends, Sonia and I are really excited to announce the birth of our baby boy Tobias. Tobias and his Mum are both well. We are very happy and we thanks everybody for being so close to us. Alessandro."
:D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Monday 22 October, 2007

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero is a father after his wife Sonia gave birth to a son in the early hours of this morning.

“Dear friends, Sonia and I are very proud to announce the birth of Tobias,” a statement reads on Del Piero’s personal website.

“The mother and baby are doing well. We are very happy and want to thank you all for the loving messages we have received.”

It has been a superb week for Pinturricchio who has already renewed his contract with the Bianconeri and scored the decisive goal against Genoa.

The 32-year-old left the Stadio Olimpico in a hurry after Juve’s win last night to be at Sonia’s bedside for the birth.

Football Italia

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hey, if I wanted a Portuguese touch I'd take Elvinho :D

I'm taking Español this year, so thought it'd be a good idea to get in the mood ))
The spelling might be Spanish, but the inspiration is totally Portuguese :D

Congrats to DP. Looking forward to seeing him in Juve in about 17-18 years :D

PS: Tobias isn't a bad name at all. If you pronounce it in English it sounds pretty gay, but not in Italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 46)