Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (152 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So I read 10+ and I have to say that it's okay. Obviously it's not that great as a book, but it has two or three pages I find really well written. It's about what happens just before a player receives a pass. What goes on in his mind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
ReBel honestly i dont know. I can only guess that both pictures were taken in the end of 97-98 season. One of them was taken before WC98 and other during WC 98.

before with number 20(on jersey)
during with number 10.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So I read 10+ and I have to say that it's okay. Obviously it's not that great as a book, but it has two or three pages I find really well written. It's about what happens just before a player receives a pass. What goes on in his mind.
Damn, I'd really like to read it too...

I'm sure there's some deep stuff.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn, I'd really like to read it too...

I'm sure there's some deep stuff.
The point he tries to make is that he hasn' gotten any clue whatsoever what he's up too. He sees the crowd, who expect him to do something, he sees a defender, who tries to figure out what it is he'll and he sees his teammates expecting something, but all the while, DP says, he just doesn't know what he'll do. And 10 seconds after that the ball ends up in the back of the net and he himself is left wondering what the hell just happened.

What I love about it is that describes exactly how DP plays. He is in fact a born football player.

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
Elvin what you mean ? what "whore"? Maybe it is humor that i cant understand? Think before posting, in some countries some people can understand your words in wrong way..

I repeat my request ( if somebody forget or dont see it)

has anybody this pics in normal size?

I REALLY need them! most of all i asked before. Tnx...

PS: The 1st one i saw in wallpaper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)