Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (173 Viewers)

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
juve_baby i already has this pic which you post... Tnx..

PS: i am sure that someone has what i need because if someone use this photo to make wallpaper this photo should be rather famous...

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
ForzaDelPiero10 tnx but i need whole pic. But thanx once again ..

To Arif: Hey dont you ever know that there is something what is very hard or impossible to find in google? If you can please find pics which i ask in google. I will be realyy pleased..

PS: I know that Arabic Juve fansites (Juventusmania for example)has many pics and videos of Del Piero. Maybe someone ask for this pics there.. I dont know arabic so i cant even register on their forum

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
ForzaDelPiero10 tnx but i need whole pic. But thanx once again ..

To Arif: Hey dont you ever know that there is something what is very hard or impossible to find in google? If you can please find pics which i ask in google. I will be realyy pleased..

And why would I search for the pics you requested if you are too lazy to do it yourself?

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
ReBeL i saw it many times, but why are you asking? I have checked about 5-6 fansites and only after that i ask here

To Arif: I ask you because i try to find this pics but without results. So i ask you and others ( however i sure that you dont find it using google). Of course before asking here i try all my own ways to find it...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ReBeL i saw it many times, but why are you asking? I have checked about 5-6 fansites and only after that i ask here

To Arif: I ask you because i try to find this pics but without results. So i ask you and others ( however i sure that you dont find it using google). Of course before asking here i try all my own ways to find it...
Do you know during which matches those pics you're looking for were taken? or at least, at which year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)