Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (48 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
alex said something bout thanks to those who never stopped believing in us, ran alongside us.. something like that i think, though im not sure. and of course there was something about ricky an ale

when i watched the serie b celebration, somehow i felt more sad than happy... did the video make anyone else feel this way?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
alex said something bout thanks to those who never stopped believing in us, ran alongside us.. something like that i think, though im not sure. and of course there was something about ricky an ale

when i watched the serie b celebration, somehow i felt more sad than happy... did the video make anyone else feel this way?
Yes, unstoppable joy with great biterness. I really felt sorry for Ale, Pavel and Gigi, this trophy didnt deserve these Champions

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The auction has ended.. Del Piero's shirt (which was sent to space and came back down to earth on a parachute) was sold at a price tag of 11,380 euros.
Nedved's shirt was sold for 7,240 Euros.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Alessandro Del Piero has admitted that losing David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi would be a massive blow on Juve's Serie A return.

The Bianconeri have been in contract talks with both internationals, but it does seem as if they will be leaving the Turin giants.

The Frenchman has made it clear that he wants out before his contract expires in June 2008, while Camoranesi wants a bigger salary before he puts pen to paper on an agreement until 2009.

“If Trezeguet and Camoranesi were to leave then we would be in big trouble,” said Del Piero in an interview to Sportweek.

However, it does seem that the Bianconeri will have a new look to them next season with or without the duo – even if the captain has urged the club to spend wisely.

“I have my own idea on how I would plan the next transfer campaign,” continued the former Padova youngster.

“If it is true that we have a £35m budget, then I would target two or three players who would allow us to improve our quality, rather than spend the entire amount on one big name.

“Gianluigi Buffon? His contract extension was a delicate issue and his decision to stay filled us with enthusiasm.”

Club chiefs have spoken about a five-year plan to get the outfit back to where they were before Calciopoli, but Pinturicchio is eager for success. “We can’t afford to take that long,” he noted.

The No 10 stayed loyal to Madama following their demotion and he insists that Serie B football served him well.

“I feel stronger and I think people now like Juventus more when compared to the past,” continued the Italian World Cup winner.

“I first understood that we were in Serie B when we arrived at Cesena for the Coppa Italia. There were no supporters in front of our hotel waiting for us and it was clear that something had changed.”

Football Italia

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
£35m is a very limited budget, but it can be enough with selling some players and spending wisely, as the captain said.

The point now, how much are we expected to spend for Iaquinta, Almiron and G.Milito?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The auction has ended.. Del Piero's shirt (which was sent to space and came back down to earth on a parachute) was sold at a price tag of 11,380 euros.
Nedved's shirt was sold for 7,240 Euros.
Why did they send it to space in the first place?

Anyway, del Piero's right. If both Camoranesi and Trezeguet leave we're in trouble. The way I see it, we can only allow one of the two to go. And I'd prefer that one to be Trezeguet. Why only one? Well, the reason is simple, you don't find a world class replacement that easily.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
£35m is a very limited budget, but it can be enough with selling some players and spending wisely, as the captain said.

The point now, how much are we expected to spend for Iaquinta, Almiron and G.Milito?
I guess

Iaquinta 8 m € + players

Almiron 6 m € + players

Milito 18 m €

32 m €

Damn, the money would be already spend just with this 3 players:p

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
i can see alex now puts on the eye the tiger on the i pod, clicks his neck side to side puts in the mouth guard and looks in the mirror while he sqints his eyes, just before he goes in to play Inter! Than takes out mouth guard and throws it at Mancini before kick off!

Jul 5, 2005
Del Piero fears Juventus will lose Camoranesi, Trezeguet
tribalfooball.com - June 16, 2007

Alessandro del Piero fears Juventus will lose David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi this summer.

"If Trezeguet and Camoranesi were to leave then we would be in big trouble," said Del Piero in an interview to Sportweek. "I have my own idea on how I would plan the next transfer campaign.

"If it is true that we have a �35m budget, then I would target two or three players who would allow us to improve our quality, rather than spend the entire amount on one big name.

"Gianluigi Buffon? His contract extension was a delicate issue and his decision to stay filled us with enthusiasm."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)