Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (54 Viewers)

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
http://www.eurosport.com/football/serie-b/2006-2007/sport_sto970798.shtml

Alessandro Del Piero is one goal away from a personal milestone after scoring his 199th goal for Juventus on Saturday. The bianconeri skipper was on target in the 4-0 romp against Modena, although he missed several chances to bring up his double century.

"It's no problem. Hopefully I'll be able to score number 200 by Christmas," he joked. "In any case I just want to take Juve back into Serie A."

Del Piero scored his first goal for the club in 1993 when, aged 18, he found the net against Reggiana on just his second appearance.

Last season he became Juventus' highest scorer of all time, and is 12 games away from clocking 500 for the Turin giants.

Del Piero was the UEFA Champions League's top scorer in 1997 and 1998 and despite a relative dip in form during his late 20s he was named one of the 100 greatest footballers of the 20th century.

He has won 74 caps for Italy, and was a key component of the Azzurri's World Cup-winning squad.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Maybe you already know (I don't follow this thread as much as I'd want to), but on Wednesday Ale will celebrate the WC in San Vendemiano.
Who knows if someone will broadcast it (according to Tuttosport they will -at least a little part of it-, but who knows)..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)