Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (225 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
a question for the italians , isha00 and others :

what's the current popularity of Del Piero in Italy ? There's this jerk called Diavolo, a Milan supporter, who says that it's in an all time low , as a player. Is it true ? He's been saying many lies like all Juve supporters think Juve will be relegated, and other lies. So I want to hear from other Italians how is Del Piero in the minds of the public right now... we all saw that arena reaction.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mnementh said:

what's the current popularity of Del Piero in Italy ? There's this jerk called Diavolo, a Milan supporter, who says that it's in an all time low , as a player. Is it true ? He's been saying many lies like all Juve supporters think Juve will be relegated, and other lies. So I want to hear from other Italians how is Del Piero in the minds of the public right now... we all saw that arena reaction.
:touched:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
im a juve fan but im sure that every italian no matter what your club team is, loves when del piero wears the blue jersey. He has done alot for italy and im sure no matter if you like or dislike him you were all cheering along with him 4 years ago when he scored against mexico to have italy advance past the group stage.....

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Morra10 said:
im a juve fan but im sure that every italian no matter what your club team is, loves when del piero wears the blue jersey. He has done alot for italy and im sure no matter if you like or dislike him you were all cheering along with him 4 years ago when he scored against mexico to have italy advance past the group stage.....
That's right! I think he isn't only a Juve "emblema" (symbol), he is also a national "emblema"!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Morra10 said:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :pint: :pint: :pint: wonderful post.

Sep 1, 2002
I doubt he'll score, as I doubt he'll get more than 20 minutes to play.

I have seen a player at this World Cup that has an uncanny, I kid you not, resemblance to Old Lovely Eyes. His style of play, body shape, movement and exuberance remind me of a young DP. "Ribery."

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
mnementh said:

The big bad Milan fan huh.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Tom said:
Hmm I wonder whats more important.
the more mins u play the more chances of scoring! come on i ve been impressed with crouch this wc even tho he has missed quite a few sitters but taking the piss out of bench riddin DP is cheap!:faq1:

Jul 28, 2002
Tom said:
Just to remind you, the current score in terms of world cup goals:

PETER CROUCH 1 - 0 ALEX DELPIERO

:agree:
:rofl: a sure fire way to creat more hatred for the crouch-a-tron and england.

Anyway i think crouch has done ok, if dp had the service crocuh had i doubt he would do much better.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Alfio_87 said:
the more mins u play the more chances of scoring! come on i ve been impressed with crouch this wc even tho he has missed quite a few sitters but taking the piss out of bench riddin DP is cheap!:faq1:
lol. He did look bloody awful and past it tho when he came on, you have to admit :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 220)