Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (120 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
mnementh said:
Tom, you do realise that Crouch probably dreams every night of becoming a real football player and icon like Del Piero and not a joke, right ? :cool:
6 goals in his last 5 internationals is no joke though :eyebrows: :D

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
mnementh said:
a question for the italians , isha00 and others :

what's the current popularity of Del Piero in Italy ? There's this jerk called Diavolo, a Milan supporter, who says that it's in an all time low , as a player. Is it true ? He's been saying many lies like all Juve supporters think Juve will be relegated, and other lies. So I want to hear from other Italians how is Del Piero in the minds of the public right now... we all saw that arena reaction.

I was watching the game with like 1000 italians and even when italy was winnig they were always shouting del piero's name and when he was about to go in everybody shouted and clapped .. they love del piero in italy alot

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Thanks Tifoso . !!! :D :pint:

Anyway, it looks confirmed by the last training session that Lippi will keep his totti-gila-toni tridente. Let's hope Del Piero enters in the 60th ' and scores.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
mnementh said:
How old is Crouch ? Del Piero won a CL at 21 :D
Irrelevant. I was comparing their current level of effectiveness not relying on *cough* past glories like a hell of a lot of people on here.. :eyebrows:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tom said:
I know, it goes like this

me>crouch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

greasy italian wannabe :D
Yay, very funny.

Ask the mods If you can open Crouchy Official thread... So you can soap it from here in peace...and post there.

:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)