Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (63 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What did he say?
Spent most of out basically saying his status was manufactured by Juventus and he was never as great as he was portrayed to be. Spoke about him diving alot and being too nice off the pitch as if it were a bad thing. Saying he only played a small role at Juve between 98 and 2006 contributing very little.

It is a short episode on Del Piero's history Instead of talking shit there was so much more positive moments and aspects of his career they could of talked about instead. Such a waste of an opportunity to tell his story.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Finally got around to listening to the Golazzo episode dedicated to him.

Gabriele Marcotti just shits on him for the most part and is obviously a hater. Why say so much negative shit about a legendary player and clearly good guy In a podcast episode dedicated to him.
odd

I thought Gab was a Juventus fan and this an ADP fan

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Finally got around to listening to the Golazzo episode dedicated to him.

Gabriele Marcotti just shits on him for the most part and is obviously a hater. Why say so much negative shit about a legendary player and clearly good guy In a podcast episode dedicated to him.
That’s Gab Marcotti for you

Very knowledgeable about wider Italian football history, but he’s an inter fan which instantly makes him a Juventus hater and he rarely has good things to say about the club.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dave Farrar is a huge Juventus fan and is the commentator for all of the big Serie A games in the UK but does such a great job at being unbiased you would never now.

Gab Marcotti is a piece of shit.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The most annoying thing about Del Piero is I see his posts all over Southern California (im assuming he lives here?) yet have never ran into him. Hes also got a restaurant but I doubt he spends much time there. Just one time god...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The most annoying thing about Del Piero is I see his posts all over Southern California (im assuming he lives here?) yet have never ran into him. Hes also got a restaurant but I doubt he spends much time there. Just one time god...
He’s been in L.A. for at least 4-5 years now. He posts from his restaurant quite often however I have little understanding of the layout of L.A. and it’s surrounding areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)