Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (39 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Del Piero: "Juve had a great character and level of concentration in UCL against Zenit, then there was a blackout. It's a worrying situation because the minimum objective is to qualify to UCL. In the past they have surpassed this with incredible comebacks but today it looks more difficult.

Allegri? After his departure in 2019 he said that this team should be rebuilt. They first picked Sarri and then Pirlo, but both avenues were dropped. There was a strong push from Agnelli to get Max back.

We need to understand if this team was actually rebuilt or will need more time. The current situation shows that it will need more time."

[@AroundJuventus]

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Twitter was beautiful today. Almost every other tweet was on Del Piero. The best to ever wear a Juventus shirt and no one will come close to his status in the club.

What does it take to see him with us again?

It has to happen!

It is meant to happen!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Twitter was beautiful today. Almost every other tweet was on Del Piero. The best to ever wear a Juventus shirt and no one will come close to his status in the club.

What does it take to see him with us again?

It has to happen!

It is meant to happen!
well he got his coaching card not too long ago. :sarcasm2:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thank you for existing, Del Piero. You literally have made me a better person. You made humbleness cool to a child. You taught me to keep my mouth shut, instead of talking bullshit. You taught me loyalty, you taught me going down with the ship. You taught me the value of privacy. You taught me more than schools and universities.

Live long!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
dunno whether anyone noticed, but a buddy of mine spotted a mistake: there's a goal missing from the compilation.

2nd goal vs rapid wien
Both Rapid goals are there tho.

Some other goal is missing. Probably some contested one (goal/own goal).

PS watching some of those early goals in HD for the first time, amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)