Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (50 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
DEL PIERO PRESIDENT?

”For a long time, there have been rumors about a reshuffling of hierarchies, of management. Bringing back #DelPiero in the club could maybe mean integrating him into some role: he would be an amazing President of #Juventus.”

[Carotenuto, Dazn via @NonSoloJuve]

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
what a jinx!

hire him and it will fix everything.
Not a 24/7 fan like plenty here but doing my best since I joined. Never knew a legit #10 been gone so long. Legends in most US sports are encouraged and welcome back as often as possible. AA should be ashamed of himself!

Get rid of the last of the remaining management pieces that have been in place for this not acceptable play last few years. His time is over and bring ADP on board. And then add Gigi to the mix. All I see Nedved do is shake his head and menace in the stands. i supposed AA's little bitch if since he's still is with Juve.
:pavel:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Took him a while to get over it.
I think Del Piero is just the kinda person that doesn't like too much attention, also the less frequently he comes the more epic the welcome, unlike Totti who no one cares about anymore that he's in the stadium, cause he's there so often.

Mar 9, 2006
❗️Clarification:

Juventus didn't communicate "outside" until just before the start of the match. There were no contacts between the two parties apart from Arrivabene.[@SCUtweet] #juvelive
So it's arrivabene whom secretly invited Ale to the stadium? Jesus Christ, this club :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)