Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (79 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sydney FC Italian Tour itinerary:

Aug 2 - Sydney FC departs Sydney for Venice
Aug 7 - Sydney FC v Padova, Stadio Euganeo, Padova, 8.45pm (4.45am Syd time)
Aug 8 - Sydney FC v Udinese, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 5pm (1am Syd time)
Aug 13 - Sydney FC v Vicenza Calcio, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 6pm (2am Syd time)
Aug 14 - Sydney FC v A.S. Cittadella, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 5pm (1am Syd time)
Aug 17 - Sydney FC v Venezia, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 6pm (2am Syd time)
Aug 21 - Sydney FC v Reggiana, Mapei Stadium, Reggio, 9pm (5am Syd time)
Aug 24 - Sydney FC arrives back in Sydney
Sep 2 - Sydney FC resumes pre-season training with the full squad

Wonder whether there'll be a stream available for tomorrows game, I bet they've got a nice pre-game greeting prepared for Ale.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
SKY Italia will broadcast Sydney-Padova. 10K tickets already sold.

EDIT:

5000 POST.

Io di te non mi stanco, sono sempre al tuo fianco, sei la cosa piu bella che c'e.
:touched:

My 4k goes here as well.
Il Capitano, La Storia, La Bandiera Bianconera, ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO !

If i have to choose the thread for my 5k, 6k, 7k... post this is the one.

Aug 17, 2007
Sydney FC Italian Tour itinerary:

Aug 2 - Sydney FC departs Sydney for Venice
Aug 7 - Sydney FC v Padova, Stadio Euganeo, Padova, 8.45pm (4.45am Syd time)
Aug 8 - Sydney FC v Udinese, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 5pm (1am Syd time)
Aug 13 - Sydney FC v Vicenza Calcio, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 6pm (2am Syd time)
Aug 14 - Sydney FC v A.S. Cittadella, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 5pm (1am Syd time)
Aug 17 - Sydney FC v Venezia, Stadio Comunale Picchi, Jesolo, 6pm (2am Syd time)
Aug 21 - Sydney FC v Reggiana, Mapei Stadium, Reggio, 9pm (5am Syd time)
Aug 24 - Sydney FC arrives back in Sydney
Sep 2 - Sydney FC resumes pre-season training with the full squad

Wonder whether there'll be a stream available for tomorrows game, I bet they've got a nice pre-game greeting prepared for Ale.
As I wrote, it's gonna be on Sky Italia so I believe there will be streams. About the list- I think the match vs. Udinese is against their Primavera. Besides Padova, another interesting opponent is Reggiana, which was the first to concede a goal from Ale in Serie A.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
CdS: Just as the press conference was due to start, Del Piero spotted the elderly gentleman in the front row and jumped from his seat, moved from behind the desk and embraced someone who started his professional career as a teenager, Vittorio Scantamburlo and his wife. In 1988 Mr Scantamburlo found a 13-year-old Del Piero running around the football fields of San Vendemiano and brought him to Padova to play in the club’s youth team and the rest – as they say – is history.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
CdS: Just as the press conference was due to start, Del Piero spotted the elderly gentleman in the front row and jumped from his seat, moved from behind the desk and embraced someone who started his professional career as a teenager, Vittorio Scantamburlo and his wife. In 1988 Mr Scantamburlo found a 13-year-old Del Piero running around the football fields of San Vendemiano and brought him to Padova to play in the club’s youth team and the rest – as they say – is history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)