Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (230 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventus as a team should've just retired when DP left. Pathetic.
They should have just renamed Juventus to Del Piero FC in his honor
Oh the two of you when making such a nice atmosphere and all of a sudden it rains sh!t on you two because no one laughed at your supposed funny jokes. :cry:

Personally, I don't mind someone else wearing this number so long he's up to it, even though I would have waited till next season and hand it to Tevez if he's up to expectations this season. But all in all, I don't think it's bad.

The only bad thing is Andrea Agnelli fearing Del Piero's presence around the club. Tevez wearing number 10 isn't bad, at the end of the day I know who wore that number more beautiful than any other. ;)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Del Piero turns down Ajaccio

According to the Ligue 1 outfit, the legendary Italian attacker has decided against moving to France because he wants to continue plying his trade in Australia
Ajaccio say Alessandro Del Piero has rejected the opportunity to move to the Stade Francois Coty after lengthy discussions.

The ex-Juventus attacker is currently lining out for Sydney FC in Australia but the French outfit, who are managed by former Bianconeri striker Fabrizio Ravanelli, had hoped to lure the 38-year-old to Ligue 1.

"For several weeks now, the club had been in advanced talks with the famous Italian striker, Alessandro Del Piero," a statement on Ajaccio's official website read.

"The 38-year-old Sydney FC striker has finally decided not to come to AC Ajaccio. Some details have pushed Alessandro Del Piero to continue his adventure in Australia."

Del Piero, who made the move to the A-League last summer, and Ravanelli both started in Juve's Champions League triumph over Ajax in 1996.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

Jul 10, 2006
Del Piero turns down Ajaccio

According to the Ligue 1 outfit, the legendary Italian attacker has decided against moving to France because he wants to continue plying his trade in Australia
Ajaccio say Alessandro Del Piero has rejected the opportunity to move to the Stade Francois Coty after lengthy discussions.

The ex-Juventus attacker is currently lining out for Sydney FC in Australia but the French outfit, who are managed by former Bianconeri striker Fabrizio Ravanelli, had hoped to lure the 38-year-old to Ligue 1.

"For several weeks now, the club had been in advanced talks with the famous Italian striker, Alessandro Del Piero," a statement on Ajaccio's official website read.

"The 38-year-old Sydney FC striker has finally decided not to come to AC Ajaccio. Some details have pushed Alessandro Del Piero to continue his adventure in Australia."

Del Piero, who made the move to the A-League last summer, and Ravanelli both started in Juve's Champions League triumph over Ajax in 1996.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:
I wish he could come to the US and play for the Galaxy or the Red Bulls or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 225)