Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (20 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No Ale no party.

btw after my exams finish I'm going to do my best to set aside a day to stalk Ale at training :D

edit: haha Elvin, I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote mine.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
O MY FUCKING GOD

I never saw such lost in my life

Sydney is totally amateur , Ale is a champion player who won all,he did not deserve this

they only trained for 45 minutes a day,,I am not surprised they will lose ,but this score????seriously?????

they are more ugly than Chinese football....I dislike Chinese football,but sure they are so much better than Sydney FC

GOD,poor ale,how can he handle this ??????????
Relax, Ni hao and welcome.

Show us your picture so we can judge your posts :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He played half injured last match and was still running and defending. It's not a fatigue issue.
Fatigue isn't just something that affects energy levels, it affects the muscles too. I wouldn't expect any outfield player at 37 to play every week.

For someone comparable (and probably more of an athlete) look at how Ryan Giggs is used at Man Utd. Last year he started half of the games United played, otherwise came on after 60-70 minutes.

joannawon

Jul 16, 2012
WΏΏdy;3914125 said:
Holy re gan mian!

Where in china are you from?
ahaha xxoo that's a secret I never tell

- - - Updated - - -

i see you went to the Juve museum judging by your avatar :heart:
yeah~~:scarf::scarf:

I went there last month

- - - Updated - - -

:cry::cry: miss you capitano

Attachments

Aug 17, 2007
The Australian understands the Sydney FC board could be prepared to take drastic action if there were a repeat of Saturday's night's capitulation to the Mariners.The Sky Blues were understandably still reeling less than 24 hours after the Mariners inflicted one of the worst beatings in their history, sending shock waves from top to bottom and putting coach Ian Crook under the spotlight.

It is believed the board already expressed its concerns to the coaching staff after the first-round loss to Wellington Phoenix and after the loss to Newcastle Jets the following week. Rumours flew around social media that Crook, who was handed the job after Arnold (CCM) turned down an offer at the last minute to go to Sydney, could be on his way out if Sydney lose to Victory and that Italian superstar Alessandro Del Piero could take over as player-coach. Pignata (chief executive), who would not be drawn on the coaching situation, laughed them off."That's social media for you . . . when you are hot you are hot when you are not you are not," he said. "I have had a lot of tweets and the haters will always hate, but we have also received a lot of great support." Crook refused to blame the fact his side was missing as many as eight players -- Del Piero, Pascal Bosschaart, Adam Griffiths, Jason Culina, Fabio, Joel Chianese, Nathan Sherlock (injured) and Terry Antonis (international duty) -- but admitted they would make a difference once available.

A game behind closed doors on Tuesday could determine who will play against the Victory. "Jason, Pascal, Adam and Nathan will hopefully get through OK . . . if they do, they will certainly be in the mix for Saturday," Crook said. "Ale won't play on Tuesday, but his hamstring seems OK and I am expecting him to play on Saturday."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)