Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (101 Viewers)

joannawon

Jul 16, 2012
I have some bad news.

ALEX could not be able to play this week. my friend in sydney who always go to see him trainning said to me ,his injury is much more worse than we thought.

he went from GYM to play 30 minutes on the pitch ,then he couldn't hang on ....

:cry::cry:

- - - Updated - - -

last match, Crook wanted him to be replaced, he insist playing,he said he had to be on the pitch,because he didn't want his team lose....

poor ale...the team is such a mess:sergio::sergio:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ALEX could not be able to play this week. my friend in sydney who always go to see him trainning said to me ,his injury is much more worse than we thought.
Could you please ask your friend where and when Ale trains?

I know it's around the Macquarie sporting fields, but I'd like to know the best time to stalk him.

Aug 17, 2007
25 minutes ago a fan sent Ale a tweet: "please tell me you're okay and that you will play Saturday, I can finally watch you! A kiss ....".

Ale's answer:"We'll see tomorrow".

Let's hope for good.

EDIT: I believe he is in big doubt indeed. We all know that he's a big fighter, and he would say something like:"I'll make it" even if he was in 95%. Since he only said we'll see, less than 48 before the match, I'm worried.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league/del-piero-wont-be-risked-as-sky-blues-hope-for-green-light-20121101-28mva.html

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, it's about 2-3am in Australia now, right? How come Ale is awake? :D

Aug 17, 2007
He didn't train today
Yet, the coach is optimistic. That's a thing that can't happen in Europe, casue there you announce the squad earlier and if the player can't take part in the trainings, you probably don't include him. Anyway, it's all about Ale, he decides. Let's hope he feels good tomorrow. I heard the Mariners are a very good team, it's kind of a derby, right? And they expect the stadium to be full...so it will be nice if he plays.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sort of like a derby. Gosford (where CCM are located) is about 80KM away from Sydney.

It's full of inbred bogans who live on government benefits and plenty of loose ugly women. Shit town. But it's a 15 min drive away from a marvellous beach town known as Terrigal.

EDIT: They have a very cool little stadium located near Brisbane Water. It's just off the highway as well, been there a few times. Very picturesque

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)